1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Sell More Of Your Products And Services... Revealed!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TomLeDree, Mar 26, 2009.

Discover How To Make Your Ebook, Software or Information Product Sell Sell Sell!

By the time you finish reading this document, you'll have learned why hiring a professional copywriter can boost your sales and offer a fantastic return on investment for you and your business.

My name is Tom LeDree and I am an experienced copywriter who loves to write sales copy that really sells.

Just think about it and you will start to feel better and better about your business when you realize that long form sales letter can really work you.

What I have for you today...

I am offering to write a long form sales page for any products or services that you would like to sell.

• Love them or hate them sales letter convert website visitors to buyers. They continue to be used because they sell.

• Are you frustrated because you worked so hard on your product and now no one is buying it? Good copywriting can change that...

• Do you have a sale page already that doesn't do its job properly and just isn’t creating a stream of money into your bank account?

Imagine, for a moment, that it's a month from today and you hire me to write your sales copy. Your website is now selling like gangbusters and you have made back your investment and are now making money every week...

What I will do for you

• You will have a highly researched and in depth sales page that turns idle website browsers into hungry frenzied buyers who can't wait to buy from you...

• You will get to talk to me about exactly what you want. Giving you a fantastic sales letter that really speaks to your visitors and gets them to whip out their credit cards... Fast and furious!

• A one page website built for you! So the entire thing is ready to go. (Formatted perfectly in html so it's ready for you to start making money straight away).

And that's just a taste of what you're about to experience...

How Much Will It Cost

I am going to offer this service at an introductory price of $97 for the first 10 orders. After that the price will be going up. So order now to lock in this low price.

All this for only $97! You must think I'm crazy!

Click Here To Order Now!

Send me a private message right now and place your order today.

Thank you for your time.

Tom LeDree

P.S. I'm sure that by now you can see that you won't find these benefits anywhere else.

Click Here To Order Now!

TomLeDree, Mar 26, 2009 IP