1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to sell a lot of products at once?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by TONIOS, Aug 26, 2015.

Good day/evening all!

This is my first post as I have just became a member on this forum.
    I am very new to eBay and making money online so please bare with me.

Basically my question is: what is the best way to find a buyer for a whole sale lot I have?
    In my possession I have an authentic lot of Otter Box screen protectors, all brand new with original packaging. Most of them made in the USA. The protectors are for the Iphone 5,5c,6,6plus also Samsung,HTC and I pads (some of them alpha glass version).

I know I could probably make more money selling them individually myself on eBay, but unfortunately I have a full time job now and cant take care of eBay sales ATM.

The lot consists of about 1500-1800 screen protectors in original packages.

My Question is how and where can I find a good buyer for a one smooth transaction?

Thank you for looking at my post and thanks in advance for possible advice!

I can provide pictures if needed.

TONIOS, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  2. TONIOS

TONIOS Peon

Best Answers:
    Also please forgive me if I am in the wrong part of the forums, if I am please let me know where to post.

TONIOS, Aug 26, 2015 IP
  3. ChazB

ChazB Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tonios,
    Have you considered finding a relevant shop on eBay and asking if they would be interested in a partnership? You could supply the products and they get a piece of the profits for handling the sales?

ChazB, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  4. VpsAG

VpsAG Peon

Best Answers:
    You should try contacting mobile shops and small vendors, that can buy a big quantity of your products.
    If you can provide papers for your merchandise it's going to be really easy.
    Because you can find any of these shops in any mall or shopping centers in the towns near you.

VpsAG, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  5. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could try to contact sellers on Amazon selling the same product and see if they would take the lot from you.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Sep 12, 2015 IP