1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to scale a method worth thousands???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by siroliverx, Sep 18, 2016.

I am playing this MMORPG, where people can sell gold online. One week's worth of farming with a maxed character for 8-12 hours a day will earn one about $10.

Normally, enemy AI is quite strong and you have to play really actively to stay alive, and you'll always need a party if you are to farm in worthwhile areas.

Well, I discovered a way to farm "unfarmable locations" (via a wallhack I discovered, I am able to hide and just snipe from outside the map all alone). This allowed me to automate the process using AutoIt. This lets me earn around 50x the gold a normal maxed character makes (since it is running 24 hours in a monster-crowded location that no one barely visits since it is hard as hell to survive in), and it is completely automated.

ALMOST passive income (I just spend an hour a day checking purchases and trading the gold to customers).

I've managed to earn almost $10000 from this in just a few months

Any idea how to scale this up?

Would it be good idea to hire few people to do it for me, and let them keep 40%? Please write your ideas. Thank you.

siroliverx, Sep 18, 2016 IP