1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to run Banner ads on yahoo ?

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by amirsalmani, Apr 28, 2010.

Hi guys,

Actually I need to run the Flash Banner ads on Yahoo. Even on google and MSN also.

But i want to know the specs that will require to create the banners and the major thing those I want to know is how much it will cost me to run the ads on yahoo and other search engines. I know there are two ways to pay one is CPC (Cost Per Click) and another one is CPM ( Cost per mille) and i know we count mille as thousand.

So how much the Yahoo will charge per CPC to run the ads in India. I want to advertise for a job portal.

We have designed and made the flash animated banners for different companies but never run a campaign. So we know there is always have specs for banners and always have type of banners.

Like Floating Ad
    Polite Ad
    RM Expandable
    Synched Ad
    Expandable
    Pointroll’s
    Fat Boy
    Tom Boy
    Bad Boy
    Towel Boy
    Fold Over
    Video Solutions
    In-Stream
    Ticker Boy
    and many more....

I want to know in brief with the URL, where i can see the CPC cost. Where i can upload the banners and how would i choose the website etc. and as much more i need to know please tell me about this.

Any type of information regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    M. Amir
    http://brim.in

amirsalmani, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is related to YPN how?

internetmarketingiq, May 1, 2010 IP
  3. SovietZoo

SovietZoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo explains this very well on their site ... For self service use adready. For large budget buys just contact them.

How is it that you're starting a company specializing in "banner advertisements" when you know so little about media buying?

SovietZoo, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  4. nalimakk

nalimakk Peon

Best Answers:
    nalimakk, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  5. Abhishukla

Abhishukla Peon

Best Answers:
    One can get detail information about the YPN from the help/FAQ section on the Yahoo website.

Abhishukla, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  6. eleand

eleand Peon

Best Answers:
    [h=2]Thank you for your feedback. However, there are many advertisers that are intrested in display advertising. The form that advertisers fill out will give us a little more details so we can assist you better. There may types of advertising that we offer so with the form it also allows us to set you up with the correct team to assist you better.[/h]

eleand, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  7. Pat Bateman

Pat Bateman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Running banner ads is as simple as knowing the basics of HTML code sir. You should look into it and place them. Many companies even provide the code which you just paste.

Pat Bateman, Jan 9, 2013 IP