1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to retrieve Facebook profile?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by abidaxperts, Oct 21, 2016.

Hi;
    I would like to know Is it possible to retrieve facebook profile if your forget your date of birth that was mention in your profile?

One of my friend lost access of his facebook profile page. After friend photo verification FB asked for to upload your Govt or non Govt issued ID which containing information as used in FB profile i.e name, date of birth, photo or like that. But the problem is that the ID have different date of birth from the actual one that'why facebook didn't allow him to access hi profile.

Is there any solution to recover such profile? What steps I should follow to get it back.

abidaxperts, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  2. abidaxperts

abidaxperts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does anybody have any solution to solve this issue?

abidaxperts, Oct 22, 2016 IP
  3. Ericblanc

Ericblanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here http://www.wikihow.com/Recover-a-Disabled-Facebook-Account

Ericblanc, Oct 23, 2016 IP
  4. Drake Nicholson

Drake Nicholson Member

Best Answers:
    1. Click [​IMG] in the top right side of the account's profile
    2. Click Report/Block
    3. Choose This is my old profile, then select an option:
      • If you select Recover this account, it's hacked, you'll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the hacked account
      • If you select Close this account, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after we're able to verify that it's your old account
    Note: You can only use the This is my old profile option if you aren't friends with the account. If you're friends with your old account, you'll need to unfriend it first.

Drake Nicholson, Nov 13, 2016 IP