1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to report and delete duplicate facebook pages

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ashish221990, Jan 29, 2018.

I want to know Is there any way to report duplicate pages on facebook because one of our client has plenty number of duplicate pages on facebook by his company name so due to this their customer are getting confused and facing problem in tracking the official page of the company.

I have reported the all the duplicate pages to facebook and also ellaborate the complete problem which our client is facing due to this but facebook has showed a cold face on our report and they have not took any action against the pages because they are not violating theri community standards.
    SEMrush
    So here i want to know Is there any other way to report duplicate pages on facebook and what more i can do to delete all these duplicate pages from facebook.

ashish221990, Jan 29, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Sharpay

Sharpay Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you own the pages you can merge them into one. If you DON'T and you're seeing a lot of duplicates or fakes etc., then contact Facebook to get verified. This looks great for your page anyway and will give your audience more trust.

Go to your FB page settings
    Click General
    Go to Page Verification
    Click Verify This Page
    Follow the Instructions

Sharpay, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  3. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    You can just disable the other facebook page, it think its possible.

Dario McNut, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  4. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    If your client knows login credentials, he can delete the pages himself. But the question is, did he make those pages, or does he know who did that?

Mejer, Feb 2, 2018 IP