1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to remove spam subscribers from youtube channel?

Discussion in 'Google' started by christophercben, Nov 14, 2012.

Hello friends,

I have a business channel on Youtube on the name of Debt Consolidation Care (DebtCC). I have 738 subscribers. When I try to check those subscribers, I always found very few of them with their id's, rest stay invisible. I am too much disturbed why it is happening. I think those are spammers who have subscribed us here on Youtube. So, can you guys please help me with the issue. If they are spammers than how I shall remove that from Youtube channel and if they are not spammers than why they are invisible?
    Will appreciate your kind feedback ..........

christophercben, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  2. charleskrivers

charleskrivers Member

Best Answers:
    You can probably change your settings to where you approve all your new subscribers. I'm not too sure how to remove the ones you already have without going through individually

charleskrivers, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  3. christophercben

christophercben Peon

Best Answers:
    @Tinacampbell1980 & @charleskrivers Does this spam subscribers effects the credibility of the YouTube channel? Since, the channel is on debt consolidation so very less videos are published all over world. When I search my videos from the desired KP, it doesn't show in the consecutive pages. This is what made me more concern to remove the spam subscribers from the page. I want to remove them but unfortunately I am unable to do so. So, guys have your kind help to me. If I don't get any solution to this I may loose my job.

christophercben, Nov 15, 2012 IP