1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to remove PayPal pending balance?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Virtualhost, May 3, 2016.

Hey DP members,

How do i remove the paypal pending balance? I already confirm and verify my paypal email and also confirm the security code to prove that i am the owner of the account. If somebody know how to remove the pending balance so i can automatically receive the money in my available balance please let me know. Thanks!

Virtualhost, May 3, 2016 IP
  2. Munoz

Munoz Banned

Best Answers:
    there are any notifications at your paypal dashboard showing why your paypal balance still pending. also it told what you have to do to remove it.
    some of them like uploading any documents what paypal wanted it.

Munoz, May 6, 2016 IP
    bumba1988 likes this.
  3. JeffH {wx}

JeffH {wx} Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are any number of reasons for a delayed payment :

You live in a country which experiences a forced delay on all payments received due to extremely high fraud rates in said countries (60-120 days)
    You operate in a category or for whatever reason, you account has been flagged by PayPal and is on a 90 day hold for all payments received.
    The money sent to you is from a 'high risk' source and said funds are held for an extending period in a "pending" state.

This list goes on, you would want to get in touch with PayPal directly.

JeffH {wx}, May 7, 2016 IP