1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to remove negative content from Google search?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Whitevox India, May 13, 2019.

Negative Google search results impact on legacy, career, and company reputation online.

Can anyone give me a suggestion on it how to remove negative content from the internet?

Thanks in advance for the suggestions and help.

Waiting for the answers.

Whitevox India, May 13, 2019 IP
  2. Em&em

Em&em Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about removing, I see some services do it but not sure how effective they are. I would actually recommend pushing down the negative content. So let's say it's about your brand, just bring up more sponsored posts or simply improve your seo rank to be placed higher in google search. Ask for online reviews, anything that will simply put the negative content lower in the search, where the user is not likely to look at

Em&em, May 14, 2019 IP
  3. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you should delete those content from your website and then it depends on Google that how frequently crawls your website for new content. If your website is being indexed soon, the chance your undesired content to be deleted from Google faster is more, otherwise it could take longer. One other thing you can do but is not 100%, you can ping your website to Google to crawl it faster. The other thing you can do it to replace those undesired content with new ones that Google re-crawl them and replace them in its cache with those inappropriate content.

haveseo, May 14, 2019 IP
  4. Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To request removal of outdated content from Google Go to the Remove outdated content page. Enter the URL of the page that has the outdated content you want to remove.

Stuart Broad, Jun 12, 2019 IP
  5. webbp0int

webbp0int Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of removing content you can try boosting positive one. Or contact the ones who have posted the negative content and have an agreement.

webbp0int, Jun 12, 2019 IP
  6. Karabas__links

Karabas__links Peon

Best Answers:
    Delete page from your web site or noindex it

Karabas__links, Sep 19, 2019 IP