1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to remove low quality backlinks ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Success Druggy, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Shawn Dickson Swail

Shawn Dickson Swail Member

Best Answers:
    If you know very well you have created bad links for your website then Disavow tool is the best to remove bad, unnatural and unwanted links from the website and make a clean website like you want. After that you can start creating high quality, clean, relevant and natural back links for the website to boost ranking.

Shawn Dickson Swail, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  2. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can contact the webmaster, asking to remove the link or you can use the disavow tool. Anyway, are you sure those links are bad links? before doing anything you need to be sure.

3. sukritinfotech

sukritinfotech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Disavow tool is really the best option to remove bad quality back links of site.

sukritinfotech, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  4. Kushal Shah

Kushal Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use Siteexplorer.info [it's REE ;)] to get the backlinks data, identify the backlinks that you think are spammy/suspicious and disavow them through Google webmasters. Your website should bounce back in no time!

Kushal Shah, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  5. Aimit Academy

Aimit Academy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Exactly Same Thing i Did For My Client Project

I used Cognitive SEO tool Filter my unnatural Links and uploaded it to disavow toll tool.

for me it took more than 3 months for disavow. now my client project is doing well in Rankings

Aimit Academy, Feb 25, 2015 IP