1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to remove bad reviews from google natural search results

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by onlinesujeet, Jun 23, 2010.

Hi Webmaster,

How to remove bad reviews from google natural search results.My competitor is posting negative reviews and it is affecting negatively. So I am requesting you to remove these all negative reviews.

Thanks
    Sujeet

onlinesujeet, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  2. shaileshk

shaileshk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Successfully I removed negative review from the Google search result on first page

I suggest for remove negative review

-Create your company profile in facebook,twitter,tumbler
    -Create your company blog in blog.co.uk, blogspot.com many more
    -Register your company domain with .in,co.in,org,in ie yourcompanyname.co.in,yourcompanyname.in yourcompanyname.co.uk etc
    -Register your company in local business directory . yell.co.uk,hotfog,local.yahoo.com,Google Local search in Google for "list of local businesses in <your country name>
    -Drop your articles in ezine,goarticles website
    -Create your company video and submit in youtube,dailymotion etc website
    -Create your profile in Q/A website Ask Question and give positive answer website like , answers.yahoo.com,answers.com
    -Create your profile in linkedin and identi.ca website
    -Create your group in yahoo & Google group website
    -Create your fan page in facebook and Goolge+

Create a Google profile. When people search for your company name, Google can display a link to your Google profile in our search results and people can click through to see whatever information you choose to publish in your profile.

More info please ask me at
    kavathiya@gmail.com
    HTML:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
    shaileshk, Mar 2, 2012 IP