1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to relax your mind, when you have alot of leisure time.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by precious peral, Sep 4, 2015.

Ahh many of you will be surprised, but it's reality. People feel bad and stress when they are busy in their work studies etc. I'm in stress because I have nothing to do. I have done my graduation and now I'm at home. I don't know how to spend my time. I read books, do cooking but now nothing give me pleasure. My mind is under constant stress just because I'm free, it always over thing. And always thing negative. I just hate my mind this habit. What to do, how to live happy, how to smile I have forgotten everything. I can't live free. I want to go outside , visit places , meet with different people but as I have been at home from last one year I'm very sad. How can we live happy at home? I just hate myself now. How can I relax my mind in this situation?

precious peral, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  2. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you have too much time on your hands! Get a 9-5 job, it forces you to get out and do things during the day and then you'll sleep better at night and not have time to think about your state of mind!

Iseult

WPCarer, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  3. precious peral

precious peral Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's the main problem. I'm trying hard to find some job, but didn't get.

4. kellz

kellz Member

Best Answers:
    What about your friends from school? Are you still in touch with them? I would plan to get together with them for drinks, dinner, brunch, or just have them come over and watch movies. Sounds like you just need a little more of a social life.

You can also work on a new project. When life gets boring, I start thinking of a new project that will bring in more money, or start working on a new project I have been wanting to do but put off.

kellz, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  5. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    I know the struggle! While you're looking for a job, maybe you should do some volunteer work just to busy yourself?

WPCarer, Sep 4, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. tk-hassan

tk-hassan Member

Best Answers:
    I listen to some music to went out to the park and do some running and light exercise.

tk-hassan, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  7. precious peral

precious peral Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I
    I'm agree to do work without any money. But where I don't know. I tried hard to find some internship but didn't get.

8. precious peral

precious peral Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which type of projects you start? Can you help me in starting some project I just need it badly.

9. kellz

kellz Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever projects I have been thinking of doing, but just never got around to. Article writing, finally reading a stack of books that I've been putting off, web design.

kellz, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @WPCarer hit on the right solution. Volunteer at a local charity or other such organization that is helping the less fortunate. They are always in need of help. Not only will you derive satisfaction from having a purpose in your current life (helping others) but it could end up leading to a job referral from another volunteer or from the organization, itself.

jrbiz, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  11. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why you don't work in a online project, or do freelancer work, or just make a simple blog with the simple stuff you like. I don't think you don't have any talent that can be explored and used, because you clearly have. We all have our own talents and special abilities.

You are overthinking, that's awesome ! That can be an asset if you know how to use it. Over thinking is mostly common to those that are very analytic, and those people that easily see details where most people can't . So you can use this talent into your advantage, and maybe to create content or even a service that will entertain or even help other people.
    Open your mind and you will see the ocean of opportunities that are laid at your feet. Appreciate them more, appreciate yourself more and appreciate life more. There are children dying as we speak of starving, lack of water or war , so we can't complain for nothing. When you appreciate yourself you can get the best out of yourself.

Appreciating what you have is the key foundation in obtaining what you want ! And now we hit another important topic, what you want. This is very important because it has to be clear. Do you want to have financial freedom, or just have some fun doing what you like to do. State clearly what you want and you will get it.

Good luck !

King Manu, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  12. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you need help with your mind. Get a hold of the book Mind Power by John Kehoe. See if this helps.

And if you already read it, then disregard this suggestion.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  13. spuunkDK

spuunkDK Member

Best Answers:
    Get yourself one of these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Zensufu-Relief-Acupressure-Massage-Pillow/dp/B007RZJD1S/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441713121&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=nailmat
    (not affiliate link)
    I lay (sleep within 3 minutes) on mine 30-60 minutes everyday after work. cures your back pain and your stress.

spuunkDK, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  14. WPCarer

WPCarer Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, I've just remembered a great way to relax! Google ASMR to check if you have ever experienced it. If so, it can be an amazing way to fall asleep and clear your mind!

WPCarer, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  15. iVlog

iVlog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go out to nature, sit in a quiet place, & meditate. Do it every day, it will quiet your mind, & change your life.

iVlog, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  16. vrachel

vrachel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find hobby. What are you passionate about. Here you go. My post from yesterday - Why shuld you follow your passion and how did I found mine.

http://notablemomentsinlife.blogspot.hr/2015/09/why-should-you-follow-your-passion.html

(If this is not allowed, please, admin take it down- I don't dvvertise just mention the page because we discuss the same topic here).

vrachel, Sep 25, 2015 IP