1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Redirect a PHPBB3 url to another one ?

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by smellyfinger, Jan 3, 2010.

I have a phpbb3 forum. Iwould like to redirect some of its pages (within the forum). Can someone tell me how can we do that?

smellyfinger, Jan 3, 2010 IP
  2. chrisy.

chrisy. Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean you would like to create some redirect forums for the board? If so when your in your admin CP creating forums their should be an option to make it a redirect forum and then you can choose the location you want it to travel to.

chrisy., Jan 3, 2010 IP
  3. smellyfinger

smellyfinger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    no, i want that if a person clicks a google link of my forum (there are some dead links) he should be redirected to another url (provided by me - within the same forum)

like if he is searching for a keyword 'a' and he finds a link (which is dead) to my forum in google cause of that search, then he should be redirected to another url provided by me. so how should i go about it.

i am talking about phpbb3 forums, (its urls are different from other sites and forums)

smellyfinger, Jan 4, 2010 IP