1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to recover yahoo passwod?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by honeyclarck, May 8, 2012.

My friend create a yahoo account. And now he completely forgot the password and all security question and alternate email address. He said me to recover the password. Is there any way to recover password or tell any tool or software from i recover the password. Thanks in advance for helping me.

honeyclarck, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. yester123

yester123 Peon

Best Answers:
    hint for alternate email id will be given there. So your friend to try to remember alternate email id else I dont think there is another way to regain access.

yester123, May 8, 2012 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On the Yahoo login screen:

https://login.yahoo.com

You'll see an "I can't access my account" link.

Click that link and a series of "What problem are you having with your Yahoo! account?" screens will appear.

By using this, your friend will hopefully be able to recover his Yahoo account and get back into it.

danasurvey, May 8, 2012 IP
  4. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    jenniferjohn, May 8, 2012 IP
  5. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for explaining this.

chinasa, May 12, 2012 IP
  6. DatingExpert

DatingExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you provided alternative address, if yes, use that one to recover your password.
    If no, do you remember the answers to your security questions you have provided while signing up to yahoo, if yes , use those questions and answer to recover your password.

DatingExpert, May 12, 2012 IP
  7. all is well 1

all is well 1 Peon

Best Answers:
    do you remember the answers to your security questions you have provided while signing up to yahoo.thanks

all is well 1, May 13, 2012 IP
  8. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    If there was any alternate email id given in time of opening the account, you can retrieve the password. If not, just follow the instruction given there to open the account. It's easy and simple.

rubeljoy, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  9. DpointG

DpointG Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your firend needs to go to the Login page, and go to under that form, where it says "forgotten password" which will take him through the process of setting up a new password.
    As to not knowing the email details, when he goes through the process, there will be a "hint" of what email was ued, which may help.
    Failing all that it might be a lot easier to set up a new account, and save all details on Notepad in case it happens again

DpointG, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  10. chalerain

chalerain Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with upstairs said, back here I feel really comfortable, and can afford to share each other's thoughts, cool! A man, I was playing a game, fun, web site http://www.mmolive.com/gold/RuneScape/ or http://www.mmohome.com/ , interested to join us to build teams.

chalerain, Jun 11, 2012 IP