1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to recover lost keywords quantity?

Discussion in 'Google' started by dicksonwoo, May 29, 2019.

In Semrush tool, I could see my TOP ORGANIC KEYWORDS are reduced, and my traffic is down. Does that mean my site would not appear in lots of organic keywords search result anymore?How can I recover this? Thanks a lot.

dicksonwoo, May 29, 2019 IP
  2. Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Especially, if your site doesn't have a lot of links, the links you lose can substantially affect your rankings. Finding: If the lost link does result in a positioning drop, the drop is normally moderate. To check whenever lost connections are the reason your rankings dropped, dispatch SEO SpyGlass and open your task.

Stuart Broad, May 31, 2019 IP
  3. sith-lord-of-the-flies

sith-lord-of-the-flies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with Stuart..

I once did a test back in the day where I had just one backlink for my website from a high ranking source which gave me a position 5 in G serps.

When I removed the link as a test, the site dropped significantly in the serps, so maybe you need to look at your backlink profile to see what you can do to improve the situation.

Also as an extra tip, you should checkout your onpage seo, as this can also greatly affect your rankings - I have a friend that ranks for playstation related keywords and has no backlinks what so ever..

sith-lord-of-the-flies, Jul 17, 2019 IP