1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to receive payment from Pakistan to India

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by neil_buzzerchat_staff, Apr 22, 2013.

Hi Everyone,

I have a question, i am going to sell one of my website to customer who resides in pakistan now my question is how my customer can transfer payment from Pakistan to India ? and will there be any problem for me from indian government ? because the transfer is being done from pakistan to india ?

I know with western union money transfer there can be transfer of maximum 3,000 USD but again will there be any problem receiving money from pakistan ?

Please suggest by replying.

neil_buzzerchat_staff, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if its possible send money via WU from Pakistan. But you should try Wire Transfer.

Digital_shubhi, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  3. Pitu

Pitu Active Member

Best Answers:
    u cant receive 3000$ first off all in a single transfer via WU .
    second there will be many questions arises after u receive this from pak ..

Pitu, Apr 22, 2013 IP
    JEET likes this.
  4. |-:Bharat:-|

|-:Bharat:-| Active Member

Best Answers:
    Feel free to receive any funds from anywhere in the world . There will not be any issue with the Indian Govt. over those funds . Also you may try using PayPal or Payza ? so that you can get the funds online using that and then you can withdrawal it to your respective bank . It doesn't make any effect/problem while receiving funds from PK . Just ask your guy your guy to mention the reason for sending money in WU note .

|-:Bharat:-|, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  5. All Marketing Trends

All Marketing Trends Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with you!

All Marketing Trends, Jan 30, 2020 IP
  6. blacksinger

blacksinger Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should use Paxful or Airtm, other option is Transferwise

blacksinger, Apr 5, 2020 IP
  7. MiracleZero

MiracleZero Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey. You can open a blackcatcard for you and people to send money to. They ask only for a copy of ID and selfie, open the account online for residents of any country + send the card by international mail to your place wherever you live. No setup and maintenance fees. All transactions inside the system are free, instant and unlimited. Top up from cards of other banks with 3,5% fee. if your average monthly balance is more than 300 euros and card turnover is at least 200 euros, the interest on the balance is 2.2% + 0,1% cashback on purchases. fixed withdrawal fee of 2%, min 1.50 euro.

MiracleZero, Jun 1, 2020 IP