1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to reapply to programs that declined you in Google Affiliate Network?

Discussion in 'Google' started by igaryok1, Sep 26, 2009.

Is there an option that lets you reapply to merchants that declined you in the past in Google Affiliate Network? It's easy to do in Link Share and CJ, but I don't see this option anywhere in Google Affiliate Network?

igaryok1, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  2. lilly08

lilly08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to just go to the company's main site and scroll down the bottom of their website .... look carefully at the bottom if they hava a link that says, "affiliate program" They might have their own seperate affiliate program you can apply for.... Instead of going through a third party like Google Affiliate Network.

lilly08, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. tomeus

tomeus Peon

Best Answers:
    No, if they have a program it will be via a 3rd party due to the need for tracking, payments etc.

Yes you can re-apply in GAN, just go to merchants -> denied -> click on the one you want to re-apply-> apply to the program

but you may want to send them email first, explain what has changed - this got me into many programs that I was denied for, otherwise they will just see they denied you once and click the same button again

tomeus, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  4. tubes00

tubes00 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you just apply to another affiliate network besides Google. Google Aff Network blows. But thats just my opinion.

tubes00, Dec 21, 2011 IP