1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank with Pinterest?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by charmingvideos, Sep 18, 2020.

Okay, I have figured out how to rank with Google, Yahoo, Face, Twitter and even getting hits from Instragram. All that being said, Pinterest is pissing me off LOL.

I have created two boards and posted videos as pins under the proper boards I just created. Yes, I wrote a title tag for each board and pin along with a description and has tags. It shows up on my end. However, if you click boards on the right side of the search? My boards do not appear. No, I did not click the yes button when it comes to making your board secret.

Talk about having patience LOL

charmingvideos, Sep 18, 2020 IP
  2. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I heard Pinterest is supposed to be a great source of buyer traffic, but I just started promoting there and I find it confusing.

Lots of videos on Youtube about it, but most give conflicting advice.

asmodeus, Oct 6, 2020 IP
  3. AsiaRahimPVA

AsiaRahimPVA Peon

Best Answers:
    With Pinterest it's all about generating a good amount of new pins for your content and making sure you have an SEO optimized account. Longtail keywords go a long way with discoverability for Pinterest users! Create more boards, use more trending keywords, and set up automated monthly scheduling to streamline your marketing strategy. It takes consistent effort for at least 90 days to see some real growth but it's worth it for the organic traffic you can gain.

AsiaRahimPVA, Oct 10, 2020 IP
  4. Monica_F

Monica_F Peon

Best Answers:
    With bloggers' help and cool content

Monica_F, Aug 18, 2021 IP
  5. VijayanKumar

VijayanKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Following guidelines like updating images relevant to your website, style and of description, texts for those pinterest images, image size that you create will rank your pin higher.

VijayanKumar, Sep 16, 2021 IP
  6. robertcoble

robertcoble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a good source of traffic. Explode Pinterest traffic by doing this

Set up business interest account
    Write your services or product description
    Claim your business website on your Pinterest account
    Create quality pins always with attractive content
    Make sure your hashtag relevant
    Boosting engagement on your pins
    Use keywords on your pins and boards and so on.

Best of luck

robertcoble, Sep 26, 2021 IP
  7. annaalford

annaalford Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To rank with Pinterest, you need to create boards that are well-organized and full of high-quality pins.

Make sure to add keywords to your board titles and descriptions so that your pins will show up in relevant search results.

Pin frequently and add new content regularly. Repin other users' pins whenever possible, and make sure to give credit where credit is due.

Use high-quality images that are optimized for Pinterest.

Make use of the rich pin feature to provide additional information about your pins.

Engage with other users on Pinterest by commenting on their pins and following their boards.

annaalford, May 17, 2022 IP
  8. SEOWorkStation

SEOWorkStation Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on the type of pins you are creating. If you are creating pins that are original content, then you will want to use keywords in your pin descriptions and make sure to add them to your board titles as well. You can also use hashtags on Pinterest, and these will help people find your pins if they are looking for a specific topic. If you are repining other people's content, make sure to credit the original source by including a link back to their website or blog post. This will help their pins rank higher in search results.

SEOWorkStation, May 17, 2022 IP
  9. Wyatt East

Wyatt East Peon

Best Answers:
    my eye is twitching because of it

Wyatt East, May 17, 2022 IP
  10. paulinerenfro

paulinerenfro Banned

Best Answers:
    If you're looking to rank with Pinterest, there are a few things you can do to improve your chances. First, be sure to complete your profile and fill out all of the pertinent information. This will help Pinterest understand what your account is about and contribute to its algorithm. Secondly, Pinterest is all about high-quality visuals, so make sure any images or videos you post are clear and engaging. Lastly, be active in the community by liking and commenting on other users' content; this shows that you're an engaged user and increases the chance that others will interact with your content as well. By following these tips, you should see an improvement in your ranking on Pinterest.

paulinerenfro, May 17, 2022 IP
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think its good to post consistently amd have patience ,also i heard that idea pins get more traffic than normal pins

Spartan14, May 19, 2022 IP
  12. lizzieswellness

lizzieswellness Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool content helps a lot.

lizzieswellness, May 21, 2022 IP
  13. brandonwood

brandonwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a search engine, and as such, you need to optimize your pins and boards for search in order to rank higher. Some things you can do include adding keywords to your pin descriptions, using relevant hashtags, and adding keywords to your board titles.

You can also increase your chances of being seen by others by joining group boards, repinning other people's content, and creating high-quality pins that are visually appealing. And lastly, be patient – it takes time to build up a following on Pinterest and see results from your efforts.

brandonwood, May 24, 2022 IP