1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank with Pinterest?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by charmingvideos, Sep 18, 2020.

Okay, I have figured out how to rank with Google, Yahoo, Face, Twitter and even getting hits from Instragram. All that being said, Pinterest is pissing me off LOL.
    SEMrush
    I have created two boards and posted videos as pins under the proper boards I just created. Yes, I wrote a title tag for each board and pin along with a description and has tags. It shows up on my end. However, if you click boards on the right side of the search? My boards do not appear. No, I did not click the yes button when it comes to making your board secret.

Talk about having patience LOL

charmingvideos, Sep 18, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I heard Pinterest is supposed to be a great source of buyer traffic, but I just started promoting there and I find it confusing.

Lots of videos on Youtube about it, but most give conflicting advice.

asmodeus, Oct 6, 2020 IP
  3. AsiaRahimPVA

AsiaRahimPVA Peon

Best Answers:
    With Pinterest it's all about generating a good amount of new pins for your content and making sure you have an SEO optimized account. Longtail keywords go a long way with discoverability for Pinterest users! Create more boards, use more trending keywords, and set up automated monthly scheduling to streamline your marketing strategy. It takes consistent effort for at least 90 days to see some real growth but it's worth it for the organic traffic you can gain.

AsiaRahimPVA, Oct 10, 2020 IP
  4. Madeleine-Le

Madeleine-Le Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you get your content to appear in the first page of Pinterest results, the more repins, clicks, the more saves, and the more subscribers, plus the more conversions you will get. So, don’t skip this process. It will really help you rank every time!

The important thing to remember is creating and connecting your content with your audience and what they’re looking for. Remember, every piece of content you make should be something that’s relative to your niche, blog, and business.

Madeleine-Le, Oct 13, 2020 IP