1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank google 2016

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by JosephCrooks, Feb 11, 2016.

I want to write this guide for those who are beginners. I have not copied anywhere else, but it's all in my head and my opinions. I think you should read well and do as I say, not necessarily but I'd recommend it. ;)

1) Do not copy content from other sites and do not make articles too short, because you will not be paged very well. Don't write incorrect and do not copy the contents of other languages with translator, google penalizes you.

2) Do not copy the backlinks from other websites, because if he will be penalized for a bad backlinks, you will be penalized. Even with a high value but with no backlink site unique content and with so much text you anyway in pagination. Seeing is believing

3) Don't ever follow black hat seo, not because I am so much against but you paging for a month and the next you'll be on page 40. Don't follow the crowd. Those backlinks are worth little then when they get all count as a backlink comment nofollow.

4) Increase the seo of your site, is very important. Increase the speed of the site until at least 90. It's very important to improve speed for phones, google is strict about these things. Do not use the meta tags using all, use only those that google think is useful

Solved! View solution.
    JosephCrooks, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start with a site or blog that offers something of value to your visitors. :)

danasurvey, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quite helpful, but it still lack of detailed information.
    1. Yes, copying content is called plagiarism. But it is not how long or how short your content is, it is all about how much value you can give to your readers.
    2. Link building alone is not enough; link building and engagement works well together.
    3. Links are considered good whether it is nofollow or dofollow as long and especially if it comes from a quality relevant niche site.
    4. What's with at least 90? speed??

Patricia Ann Lee, Feb 11, 2016 IP
    Quality of content is also an important factor. You have to write quality and informative post on regular basis. google loves site with rich and quality content.

iwebsocial, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  5. Bishwajit Nath

Bishwajit Nath Member

Best Answers:
    1. Write good content for your site. i.e., create pages with good keywords that the spiders will pick up on. The more interesting content the better.
    2. Link the pages to one another. Get some good incoming links to your site.
    3. Concentrate on getting visitors to your site.
    4. Give these visitors plenty to interest them and stay on your site.
    5. Add anything that is of advantage to get these visitors to stay, read, possibly solve their problems re wedding stationery.
    6. Have a Contact us page where they can ask you questions.
    7. You can also hire freelancer to promote your site, you can contact them on marketplaces like SEOClerks where many freelancers offer their services at cheap rates because of competition.

Bishwajit Nath, Feb 11, 2016 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  6. JosephCrooks

JosephCrooks Peon

Best Answers:
    Using page speed insights by google if the speed of the site and mobile is equal to 85-90, google will index a lot better

2. You're wrong, the link exchange between sites does not work anymore. Google will penalize
    7. You're wrong again, the freelancer as you call them steal money, who does for itself for three
    I don't like your guide, then everyone is free to think whatever you want. Peace :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    JosephCrooks, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  7. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Do you have any evidence to back all the points you have listed on the thread?

Pillai.G, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  8. avpol

avpol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As far as backlinks building, I'd like to add that you have to build not only backlinks from blog comments, forums, youtube, slideshare, etc, but also from the content of authoritative websites. "From the content" means that those links have to be part of an article and not of a comment. This can be achieved through guest posting or skyscraper method (as for the latter, you can find relevant info on Google).

avpol, Feb 14, 2016 IP
  9. JosephCrooks

JosephCrooks Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure. Certainly no public evidence of my sites but I assure you that these things that I wrote all worked. It is also repeated for years by GOOGLE. I have explained according to my results.

JosephCrooks, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  10. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How about starting with build content first that has value, then go about promoting it rather than doing it the other way around.

Slincon, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  11. Jay Rogers

Jay Rogers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The quality content is the most important factor in 2016. Improvement in unique and useful content will automatically improve your google ranking.

Jay Rogers, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  12. chief_wolfinjo

chief_wolfinjo Active Member

Best Answers:
    without good quailty backlinks nothing will happend.

chief_wolfinjo, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  13. Matt Wilson

Matt Wilson Peon

Best Answers:
    Some good tips in here! thanks guys! still new to this so this all helps! :)

Matt Wilson, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  14. davidper

davidper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you speak very well, it is good for us to achieve rankings in 2016

davidper, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  15. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't agree with number 2 on this list.
    Analysing the backlinks from the web pages that are ranking in the top positions for your chosen keywords is something we always do.
    If you have the ability to determine which links are worth obtaining and you can actually go out and build them, why wouldn't you do this? These sites are ranking in the top spots for several different reasons, one of those reasons are the strength of the links pointing at their sites.

jamesbrands, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  16. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In addition to the guide, keywords play an important role in SEO. You need to identify the common keywords which people type when searching for something. This gives additional exposure to your site or products. Not just that, content should also be comprehensive. :) :) :)

I hope we can make this thread very useful and informative especially to those who are new to SEO.

George Martinez, Feb 23, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  17. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    I always put innovation in the first place. Without it, people simply won't care. Research is also a good basis. It provides something new for your readers.

niksto82, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  18. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you add more details to this mate?

George Martinez, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  19. RTIbyRT

RTIbyRT Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't spam with Keywords in 2016...

rtibyrt.com

RTIbyRT, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  20. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. While keywords are important, you don't want to over use them. Write naturally and offer something of value to your visitors.

danasurvey, Feb 27, 2016 IP