1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to rank a keyword

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by nirma1230, Jun 7, 2016.

i have new website, i want to rank some keywords of my site, what i do i really dont know, can someone one guide me step by step in simple words plz

nirma1230, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  2. sheamus

sheamus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    contact me I will tell you paid subscriptions

sheamus, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  3. alamlinks

alamlinks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should do link building for site for the keywords you want rank. If you want then you can contact to me at

Regards

alamlinks, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  4. selina akter

selina akter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can create niche related dofollow back link

selina akter, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  5. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    just create a outstanding content, that cover your target keywords and your should keep in mind anchor text value. if you want rank specific keyword then it should within 100 words and also include other keywords even their search volume is low. article should be 1000 to 2000 words but 1500 enough. your focus keyword should in title and title should 47 to 52 is best. description should be relevant you can summarize your product or brand.. still many points are pending if you need more help please ask me here thank yo u

naeemak776, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  6. MD Aqib An Nafi

MD Aqib An Nafi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create do follow back link.... If you make at least 500+ do follow back link, your site will rank soon.

MD Aqib An Nafi, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  7. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello
    nirma1230
    these some steps..

Site Speed
    Site Navigation
    Page Titles & Meta Descriptions
    Meta Keywords
    Creating Content
    Alt Text for Images
    Effective Link Building Strategies
    Guest Posting
    Outreach Link Building
    Social Link Building
    Directory Submissions
    Blog Commenting

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  8. farhanaxt

farhanaxt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create dofollow backlinks on your targeted keyword by using different techniques.

farhanaxt, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  9. Md. Faruk Khan

Md. Faruk Khan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Picking a right keyword is the best way to rank easier. after choosing keyword, you should see that which sites are ranking on top in Google serp for this keyword. Is there any social network site is available or any free site like blogger, tumblr etc. or any questions answer site it there. Then it’ll be easy to get rank within 3 months.

Also you can check Allintitle value. It’ll help you to understand the keyword competition. If my keyword is “emergency car repair ”, I search on Google for

allintitle: emergency car repair

I’ll show a result value like 580520 or something. It means total those number of pages got the keyword in their title and if the result number is greater than 5000 then this keyword is high competitive.

But my personal choice is always go for LTK (Long Tail Keywords) , like “emergency car repair services in Hayward” and this time my competition level will be low and I get my more targeted traffic.

Now only this, you should do proper on-page work, like put your targeted keywords in your title with (H1 tag), you should focused on keyword prominence (placing keywords to right places like title, permalink, alt tag etc).

After doing all this, you need to share your content as much as possible, but not spam way.

Doing all this right, your targeted keywords would be rank on Google and this is the legitimate way.

Thanks

Md. Faruk Khan, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  10. semidot

semidot Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you know about seo and want to do keyword rank own basis then use keyword tool and optimize competition.
    Make seo strategy and start link building with quality websites.
    track keyword rank on weekly basis and change seo strategy according results.
    If you really do not know about seo and still want to keyword rank then you should not try because it may hurt your website.
    Go and find good seo company who will complete this work for you.
    You may also give contract to a freelance seo expert.

semidot, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  11. robertkellymoore

robertkellymoore Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly You have to do Keyword Analysis , Choose Those Keywords which has Higher Search Volume and Less Competition Then Do SEO activities But make Sure Your Website is Mobile Responsive and Site Speed is Good, Put Content of 1500 Words with Anchor Text on Keywords

robertkellymoore, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  12. dinesha4n

dinesha4n Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Rank of the keywords are based in the ranking of posted the keywords in the same thing

dinesha4n, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  13. Wasim Kazi

Wasim Kazi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First, write such good unique content related to that keyword then create such good inboud link structure for that keywords which you wants to rank.
    Then make such dofollow links targetted to your keywords.

Making dofollow links are good for ranking but Content is also very important so, don't ignore it also.

Wasim Kazi, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  14. Rt Ben

Rt Ben Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to make strong your Social media like facebook, twitter, and pinterest, let people know about your website. Put interesting stories and pictures on your social media pages/profiles. Go viral with your social media and it will help to your ranking.

Rt Ben, Sep 27, 2016 IP
    lilypitter likes this.