1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Rank 1# on Google

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Jose Rodriguez, Mar 5, 2015.

When I built my first website (dedicated to health and fitness), it took a tedious amount of effort to get it to rank on Google and I used a very simple method to skyrocket its page rank up to #1.

What I did was I used Google keyword planner and Long Tail Pro to search for keywords related to my niche that had high search volume and low competition.

I then searched for forums related to my keywords and blogged like crazy on every single one making sure to include my link in the signature. After a few months of this my site happened to reach #1 on Google in those specific keywords.

It takes a long time of creating backlinks, but it is well worth it.

Jose Rodriguez, Mar 5, 2015 IP
  2. alicemarvin23

alicemarvin23 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jose, I am still focusing on these points but my keywords not getting improve. Page speed, On page and targeted keywords all are aspects I focused already. Is there any other organic way to keyword ranking.

alicemarvin23, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  3. shahzaib_sultan

shahzaib_sultan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make High Quality and High Authority BackLinks for your site and Also Use the Specific Anchors Text Ratio.
    Like Main Money Keyword 30%
    Other Keywords 40%
    LSI Keywords 30%
    Make a Google recommended Backlinking Profile. And Boom

shahzaib_sultan, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  4. ibrahimjohn897

ibrahimjohn897 Banned

Best Answers:
    you write but Take High Quality relevant Links2 only and Also do Article submission but your article need 100% original unique

ibrahimjohn897, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  5. alicemarvin23

alicemarvin23 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Shahzaib_Sultan. I mostly comments on do follow blogs and that is not so enough for getting keywrods ranking

alicemarvin23, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  6. Nikole Smyre

Nikole Smyre Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks , Jose Rodriguez I am agree with your opinion for Google ranking opinion

Nikole Smyre, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  7. ibrahimjohn897

ibrahimjohn897 Banned

Best Answers:
    Shahzaib_Sultan i agree with you.

ibrahimjohn897, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  8. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Long tail keywords and old school (low quality) forum sig links will Not get you #1 on ANY search engine these days. Those crappy link building techniques worked 4-5 years ago, not now in 2015.

kjh-08, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  9. nopi

nopi Active Member

Best Answers:
    please PM me for everyone who want t boost your web in 1 st Google page in 7 days

nopi, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  10. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you wanna dominate 1st position on Google, you MUST build your own Private Blog Network.
    And start off by collecting high quality expired domain.
    Good luck!

mrgadget, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  11. shahzaib_sultan

Best Answers:
    Yes Man Article needed 100% Unique. Plus Your Niche related High Quality websites are another strong Signal for your BackLink in order to getting higher Rank.

shahzaib_sultan, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  12. shahzaib_sultan

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    After latest updates in SEO and upgradation of Google Algorithms. Maximum Backlinks from Comments are trigger the Google Spam Filter. MashUp your links with Guest Posting, Web 2.0 BackLinks, Article Submission, Videos Submission etc. Like Google know your Backlinks are Natural. :)
    //////////////////////////////
    For Guest POSTING You can Use Our 100% Guaranteed Service
    Or
    Pm Me or Contact us at

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    shahzaib_sultan, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  13. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MUST? Not really thats false information. It can help but its not a "must".Googles gives us guidelines to follow but it all depends on the website, keywords and the way the person has done the SEO. Just because a PBN is working for you it doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

Everyone has their own strategies but nothing is a MUST. different techniques work for different situations.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  14. Michaela Kennedy

Michaela Kennedy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right on. Play nice with Google webmaster tools, and you'll get ranked.

Michaela Kennedy, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  15. mrgadget

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Oh really, so you mean 1 person use high quality PBN to rank his website will never defeat another one who doesn't use? I will repeat: it's a MUST today.
    PS: Have you ever ranked 1st for any keywords? if yes, what is your strategy? If you don't use PBN, it's your luck since other PBN-user still don't discover your niche.

mrgadget, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  16. Franklin Hatchett

Best Answers:
    I rank 2 Niche websites on the first page of google for my niche. One of them is 1st place for UK. Other web site ranks 2nd for USA and 3rd for UK along with other countries.....Never used a PBN... All natural backlinking. My niche is Fitness and Luxury HARD as f*ck to rank in and I'm doing fine without the PBN stuff.

I'm not saying a PBN doesn't work because it does, but it's not a must.. that's false information.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Franklin Hatchett, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  17. mrgadget

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. Fitness is NOT f*cking hard to rank, it depends on WHAT KEYWORDs you want to rank for (search volumn, seo competition) ==> when you say you rank SITE 1, SITE 2 on 1st or 2nd position, it has no meaning at all, please clarify the difficulity of the keywords (at least)
    2. All people want natural backlinks, but the problems is it COST a lot of EFFORT (for outreaching) and TIME (the most important factor) - don't tell me you will get natural backlinks and rank top 10 Google for less than 6 months (even 1 year) for brandnew websites.
    3. As I said, if you have competitors that utilize PBN, I'm sure you will soon be kicked out of the current position of yours on Google.
    PS: I never say PBN will work forever, but AT THE MOMENT, it's a MUST.

mrgadget, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  18. Franklin Hatchett

Best Answers:
    Meh I'm sure I'll be fine. I've been ranking without a PBN for years. My current sites have been in the same position for over 16 months. Each to their own.

And yes I rank for hard keywords.

Did you ever read the story about the women who made a few websites then left them for a couple months with no seo work at all?..... She's now ranking on the 1st page for her keywords and brining in $10k+ a month.... she still hasn't done anything seo work and has kept her rankings. All natural backlinking.

Not everything works the same my friend.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Franklin Hatchett, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  19. IrisSteele

IrisSteele Peon

Best Answers:
    That depends on competition. If your market is highly competitive you can't stop your seo. You have to build links ongoing

IrisSteele, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  20. Sunviraz

Sunviraz Member

Best Answers:
    It's a very difficult process with some simple rules. If you follow the rules and terms of SEO, I'm sure ranking will be higher. Also you need to to include quality contents with information. You have to promote your sites in the social media too. then see what happens

Sunviraz, Apr 11, 2015 IP