1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to raise your page rank except for exchanging links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by zk200083, Sep 3, 2009.

Google ranking depends on the site page rank. Generally, if the site has higher pr, the articles or press release news can be list in front of the search results, though its contents are republished from a new site with lower page rank.

Thus raising your site page rank is really the urgent affair. But how? Every site masters know that it's difficult for a new site to find high quality link exchange partners, seldom site masters want to do link exchange with the new site with PR 0. At the same time, the search engine can't index your articles and press releases, or when you search on the net (like google, yahoo etc), you find your articles or press releases are listed in the tenth or even twentieth page. In this case, who can find yours? who will read yours?

Don't give up! We can walk on other pass to raise your page rank except for exchanging links.

Submitting your new site to kinds of search engines to make sure they can index yours, though the ranking is not good at present.

Write your original articles or press releases each day! Though it is really tough, but it makes sense. Write, write and write; Update, update and update. Nothing to write? OK, give you a tip,

Source: http://www.upvery.com/

zk200083, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  2. awesome182

awesome182 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    but we still need that what we called backlink .. ok the most is content itself but how if there aren't anything promote our site, can it's grow up itself?

i think not really ..

awesome182, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  3. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    to raise page rank, u can get link from high pr aticle sites.

newlogo, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  4. tehOwnerers

tehOwnerers Guest

Best Answers:
    Try directory submissions

tehOwnerers, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  5. johny321

johny321 Member

Best Answers:
    u can try links for article directories & an also perform blog posting as well

johny321, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  6. JessieJames27

JessieJames27 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well for me, it is still a combination of quality content and links. A content can't stand alone w/o the magic of building links.

JessieJames27, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  7. markspenser

markspenser Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for Dofollow and relevant blog comment posting activities. As many posts have already PR so by posting comment over there you can get directly benefit towards your website from PR point of view.

markspenser, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  8. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    link to high PR pages for articles, forums, blogs and directories. . . this is possible in forums and blogs for blog commenting.

Excel 8, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  9. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Off-page SEO help you to raise Page Rank, Like Directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission, blog comment etc

sousen, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  10. elenabush

elenabush Peon

Best Answers:
    every off page submission is well for raise page rank.

elenabush, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  11. MyFortuneNow

MyFortuneNow Guest

Best Answers:
    One idea that I thought was interesting was create numerous amounts of blogger blogs with your keywords in the url, write an article for each one, than link back to your main page. Any thoughts?

Joel

MyFortuneNow, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  12. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    These are some of the most productive free methods besides Link Exchange to market a site and improve its PR. The most commen approaches include the following:

1. Forum Posting is one of the more popular methods of marketing and building backlinks. Find forums that located in your niche (industry). Then, create an account and market the business.

2. Blog Commenting is becoming ever so popular as the world is beginning to use power of blogs to bring in readers and traffic to their site. It can help increase exposure to a site asw well as backlinks.

3. Directory Submission includes submiting a site to link directories. It is by far the slowest of the techniques.

4. Article Makreting envolves writing content and suppling the information to ezine aritlce directories. It is probally one of the most effective marketing stratedgies to date. It is very powerful as it provides good traffic from the content as well as powerful backlinks.

stupidcamel, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  13. foodpyramid

foodpyramid Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank for a sharing.

foodpyramid, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  14. robortsmith

robortsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Off-page optimization will helps to increase PR.Link-building to the high PR sites will also beneficial.

robortsmith, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  15. Templater

Templater Peon

Best Answers:
    Create many blogs whith lot´s of great content about the content in the site you want to improve PR for. Make backlinks in the blog posts - and write a lot of posts. Somehow I have made Google believe that my main site is worth a PR4. I think it´s because of my blogs.

Templater, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  16. mrpaisa

mrpaisa Guest

Best Answers:
    first u have to Chang you are link with high ranking sites then you do the seo for you are site . Review of your site content or structure
    Technical advice on website development: for example, hosting, redirects, error pages, use of JavaScript i u should have to see this think.

mrpaisa, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  17. Luc

Luc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't do much for me, look like a waste of time.

Luc, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  18. invader_tvr

invader_tvr Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the suggestions friends....

invader_tvr, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  19. webfreelance

webfreelance Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you need backlinks.
    but if i search for serps on a given keywords then i find that even pr 0 pages raked no 1

and after searching for few competitive terms i also fiund that they have lots of nofollow backlinks..

well this is not a debate for dofollow or nofollow....
    but high pr depends upon backlinks from dofollow....
    and easiest way is from forum and blog posting...

i get backlinks from blog comments posting for my clients....nofollow or dofollow..
    again it depends upon blog owner to allow your comment or not...
    and if they allow it happens in weeks not overnight...

webfreelance, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  20. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    Back link is one of the reason for getting high PR. but you need to drive more traffic your site. Try to have quality contents on your site.

joelchrist, Sep 4, 2009 IP