1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Quickly Create Content For Your Blogs

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shellyboy911, Jan 29, 2014.

?

How Do You Create Content?

1. 100% Manually

70.0%
  2. Outsource to Writers

40.0%
  3. Scraped Content

10.0%
  4. Use Rewritten Articles

10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    I run a bunch of blogs across different niches. It takes me about 20-60 minutes to create content for each post. Sometimes, on my lazy days, I would use PLR articles for content. But of course directly posting duplicate content is gonna get your site killed by google.

So I started using an article spinner tool to automatically rewrite articles. I've tried many article spinner / rewriter tool (like TBS and content professor) and WordAI seems to be better in quality. It's NOT perfect, there are still plenty of errors and it must be edited manually. But compared with other automated rewriting tools, WordAI is much better and I'm able to edit the spun articles much more quickly

How I use WordAI for fast content.

So I pick one of my PLR article, in this example I'm only going to use a couple of paragraphs from a web marketing article.

Paste article into WordAI tool online:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's what WORDAI outputs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This article is 61% unique and actually is quite good and pretty readable as is.
    But, I would then quickly edit the article, add/remove content, and it would take me about 5-10 minutes.

WordAI has 2 pricing plans, the turing plan is $49 and the standard plan is $19. Just get the standard plan, it works just fine. You'll still gonna need to manually edit the rewritten article anyways so the standard plan works just fine.

I am not promoting WordAI in this post, it's just something I'm using.

Please leave questions/comments/tips. Thanks for reading!

shellyboy911, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  2. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should not use article spinner software , it will harm for your site. If you need to pass lazy time then you can outsource a writer , it is the best what i think. and of course you should hire a man who have seo knowledge also. because low quality article is same to spin article. If reader fails to read what is the actual meaning of your withing then you will lose readers also. :)

Amarkolom, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  3. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the article looks unique and sounds good to the reader then you can use it. Google's algo is not that smart to detect spinned articles. But the grammar has to be correct otherwise it is easy to detect that the article is spinned.

faizzsheikh, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  4. fxmaui92

fxmaui92 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with not using any sort of spinner software to create content. A little searching on social media platforms may help inspire you. Check out pinterest, FB, and even G+. You'll find lots of ideas for topics. Another great resource is looking at Magazine covers. What are their headlines? What's hot? What's controversial?

This should give you lots of food for thought!

fxmaui92, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  5. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't really recommend spinners as search engines can easily pick them up and the content that they produce isn't great. I'd recommend trying something like iwriter, if you're willing to invest a small amount into articles then you can get plenty done straight away with iwriter. Check out this article for more info - http://www.squidoo.com/making-money-online-with-iwriter

I hope i've given you a good idea!

IsayHey, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  6. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a lot of money for content that I could make in less than an hour.

Dionne Taylor, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  7. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    Best way to get quick material for your blog, is to find the best articles that rank high for your keywords. Grab a bunch of these (about 10).. You can also get them from e zine articles.. Now go to freelancer or someplace like iwriter & ask to have all 10 rewritten.. (Should cost you about $100)..

Az

Asif Aziz, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  8. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google algorithm is smart. Smarter than you and me. :) Grammar doesn't have to be on the highest level to say the article is high quality.

What defines high quality article?

It's definitely not the grammar. Just take me for example. Awful grammar, lot of mistakes. But I always rank highest. Why? I create my content for people. People who love reading fun and natural stuff. And that's why Google always puts me where I want to be.

My point?

Grammar has nothing to do with algorithms.

VukasinI, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  9. gambler53

gambler53 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also agree with @faizzsheikh: If you look at the article before you go live with it, and it looks like it makes sense and it's unique enough from another article, you should be fine. However, I would never suggest using automatic spun article submitters. I've seen some of the crud posted online that is so obviously spun material. It's bad. Spelling mistakes and sentences that don't make sense.

gambler53, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  10. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I voted for outsourcing it to the writers. Content always has to be for he readers and a spinner can never deliver that.You are one on on of the biggest content portal where you can easily outsource your work to the world best writers at an affordable rate then why do you need to waste time and money on Wordai. No matter how good or bad the spinning software is, it does take time to edit and make it completely Copyscape free so why not pay a writer instead and get high quality content in a single go.

impishme84, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  11. AP sharma

AP sharma Banned

Best Answers:
    Agree With impishme that you can outsource your work to the content writers.You can't completely rely on these software as it these software doesn't provide quality content.Due to which you have to switch toward professional content writer.ISo with a little investment,you can hire professional writer for ease of work with quality.

AP sharma, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  12. PhiladelphiaIM

PhiladelphiaIM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Stop and ask yourself this: Is spun content going to provide value to my visitors?
    The answer is: Probably not.

Who are you designing your site for? For Google? Or for visitors? Visitors are the ones that visit, share, click ads, subscribe, comment, etc. You need to provide content that is valuable; that has a purpose; that offers something unique to the reader. If you're just publishing spun content / low-quality content / content with grammatical/typographical errors /etc. then what is the point? Who is going to find value in that? Where is it really going to get you?

PhiladelphiaIM, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  13. bf76

bf76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi shellyboy911, Not sure if this is your go, but have you tried articlebuilder? Its a little expensive (you can pay in instalments), but they have so many topics covered.

I don't how many blogs you have, but i would guess it would pay itself back quite quickly, whether it be revenue or time saved. ** I have no affiliated with them at all. Someone who i know and trust, uses them a lot

bf76, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  14. awin321

awin321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I usually use "iwriter" OR "ineedarticles" services by choosing "a writer" who has 4-5 stars ONLY. I think the simple way to create content is how to find good SEO writer as good your budget.

awin321, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  15. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have no problems with spin as long as the content is readable, and people have different tastes in
    what they look at, read, and understand; I assure you guys, I can rank spin content, and there is
    a clear difference between spin content you can read, and just complete gibberish, crap or non-sense....
    in fact; I have listed some spin content below, you tell me if it is something a human can understand...
    So tell me if you think this spin is complete gibberish or can by easily read by humans, and search engines.
    and dont think your site has to be 100% unique, it doesnt, but I do recommend some uniqueness here and there.

BTW, this article is 40-50% spin...
    If i were to run it throught another good
    spin, then I probably could get a higher spin rate.

and I highly suggest that you just dont spin, copy, paste and save...
    take a few min and add some more flavor to the content...add
    a tube video or two, add 1-3 pics, add some curation content, and I guarantee
    if I throw some quality backlinks on it; it will rank just fine.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    dscurlock, Feb 1, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  16. Wae Athenway

Wae Athenway Member

Best Answers:
    Unique articles would be the future for ranking on google and getting traffic from what I am reading online for long time.

Wae Athenway, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  17. Aabhinav

Aabhinav Member

Best Answers:
    I agree one should focus on viewers of the contents more than Google as ultimately people have brains and they would not return for spun content for sure.

Aabhinav, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  18. mark63534

mark63534 Member

Best Answers:
    I would use plr articles as one of the fastest ways of generating blog content. Sometimes you can split one article and have enough content for two blog posts.

However, I wouldn't use article spinner software to do the rewriting. I would just do the rewriting manually. Lastly, I'd use a software like dupefree pro to check the similarities of the final draft.

mark63534, Feb 5, 2014 IP