1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to PWN EzineArticles for MASSIVE Traffic For Your Website

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mroversized, Sep 1, 2008.

1. chickut

chickut Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't care what you scaredy catz say or mister C-E-OOoooo. I will just hire a botnet master to ping all his zombies at my articles slowly over a period of time. You will never know the difference.

chickut, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  2. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    Just an update - ezinearticles is definitely now banning for this (ever since I started this thread). It was good while it lasted, and hopefully it gives you a few ideas on what you can do for the future, in relation to 'thinking outside the box'.

Hope I didn't hurt anybody's accounts - that wasn't my intention for sharing. I was bored and wanted to share a random technique I stopped using.

To whitehat people - this is a grayhat (hardly blackhat) technique, so treat it like one.

Mods - close this thread? Thanks.

mroversized, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  3. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, I am wondering if the CEO is going to take care of competitors sending 10000's of people to their competitions articles, and how is he going to stop that?

If he could come back here and tell us his thoughts on this....
    or send us all an email from ezine telling us all what he's going to do so we don't get kicked off of ezine for something we didn't do.

bunch, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  4. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I imagine if it is an abused system, they'll just remove it.

Supper, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  5. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have been against the idea of "promoting" your articles by sending fake traffic to them from the start. I also wonder how EA would know whether or not it was being done by the article "owner" or by a competitor.

Anyone can realize why EA would be against this practice. The distortion of which articles really are in fact popular and even the extra Bandwidth usage among other things.

Maybe I am an oddball, but I feel that any of us can make a living online and be honest at the same time. The old saying goes "Winners never cheat and cheaters never win." Unfortunately, in the real world, cheaters can in fact win sometimes, at least for the short term. To those who read this - Honest work and genuine efforts will pay off much more in the long run. In fact, if all those who seem to spend so much time and energy looking for ways to cheat and screw others would put that same energy and effort into real work how much better off everyone would be! Think about it.....

kentuckyslone, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  6. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice.............until they ban your I.P dumb ass, any more pearls of wisdom?

Is it so daft now?

I'm glad Chris showed up here to put the lid on this method, if your still stupid enough to give it a go then you deserve to be banned.

Ezinearticles is already a fantastic resource for traffic, why try and screw it up?

terryd, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  7. mroversized

mroversized Peon

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to throw in one more thing before this thread dies.

The 'most viewed category' and the 'most published' category on EA are in a way gold mines for getting traffic solely from ezinearticles.com and the traffic that comes from other articles.

My click through rating was extremely low.. I think 1 - 2%. When I was testing my theory, I was more interested on how much traffic the article would get, not the number of clicks I would get. I got 8,000 + views, so if done correctly, you should be able to get 1500 + clicks just from EA alone. And, again this works for popular niches only - EA has a ton of dead niches. Popular ones are obvious.

There are many ways to get to the top of these lists with a whitehat method, but I'll keep quiet for now. I used a method many of you criticize me for, but I wasn't going to spend so much time getting to the top for results that might have been a complete waste of time.

Hope this gives you guys a few ideas.. (there are a few other sites that also work really well)

mroversized, Sep 2, 2008 IP
  8. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah it is daft.

Like when someone goes and clicks loads of someone elses Adsense ads to get them banned. You can ruin your competitors marketing or income and they'll never know its you.

Not that I'd ever do that, but plenty people would do.

mikey1090, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  9. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can buy some bulk adbrite traffic, It comes in cheap, and it's real visitors. I dont see anything wrong with that

Ripped, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  10. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chris has stated this is a no no and you still think it's not a daft idea.

Good on you :rolleyes:

Put you money where your mouth is and give me one of your articles and we'll see how daft it is.......

terryd, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  11. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    :rolleyes: I wish you would understand me properly....or am I just writing such rubbish that nobody can understand?

I never said the method was daft. I said its daft that someone could get banned for it even if it wasn't them that did it.

Better?

mikey1090, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  12. Guidance

Guidance Peon

Best Answers:
    If there's nothing against it in their TOS, then I guess its OK. And we can use some bot software, so you can pay someone to do it.

Guidance, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  13. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as someone previously stated, I bet you can apply this method in a white-hat manner without getting ban, by driving some real human traffic.
    You can drive the traffic from some of your websites, or maybe pay for PPC for very cheap keywords even in an unrelated niche, i.e find the cheapest niche, pay 0.01-0.02 to drive useless untargeted real human traffic, you will get the views up, and rank high on ezinearticles. Just an idea I thought of

Ripped, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  14. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is freaking priceless!!! lol!

ajbarnes, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  15. isuccess

isuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't do it. For the simple reason that ezinearticle owners a) visit this forum and b) it doesn't take much to have a program look at the logs and show which articles are getting unusual spikes from different IP's. c) you read the article and you trace these ips coming from all over the world, bang, spam, account deleted.

However, if you can manage to 'fool' ezinearticles security system, then you can get away with it until others start doing the same thing, it will raise a red flag. This same process is done with YouTube to increase video views by using proxy IPs. YouTube has already caught on to that. Detecting this type of gimmick is easy because all one has to do is watch the traffic spikes and contrast it all against the averages and against popular authors averages. I wouldn't underestimate ezinearticles ability to detect this kind of scheme. However, I agree that article traffic is dwindling. There is way too much "Advice" oveload to illusive advice seekers.

isuccess, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  16. kakashi777

kakashi777 Peon

Best Answers:

Ya know I bookmarked this page until I read step 3. You didn't go into detail on how to get fake impressions for 1-2 dollars.

And honestly 7 sales are not alot, unless they are 100 dollar commission recurring sales then its probably worth it. But, seriously. There are better ways going about this. I hate Ezine articles.

kakashi777, Sep 4, 2008 IP
  17. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's great that the CEO chimed in, influencing EA is nothing new, I'm sure EA both is well aware of influenced accounts and is a few steps ahead of most at all times. Sending traffic to your articles shouldn't be a bad thing - say my website got featured somewhere huge and I have a 'read my article' link which I push to EA, nothing wrong with that in my opinion and probably theirs. However sending random fake 10K hits from bots, no matter how sophisticated you make it, delay it, randomize it, it's still not human nor is there ever going to be enough intelligence to mask real human mass actions... << 10K hits, no clicks, no visitors click on anything on the page, no visitor stays longer than x second(s) etc. Risk management software and a good eye is enough for EA to know what's up, who's a fraud, how to load balance their site, and make sure that although it's doors are open to 'us', they are hard to influence.

Wonder how much of EA is (f)actual content vs. influenced reads from 'us'...

N.

NCMedia, Sep 4, 2008 IP