1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to put a price on your Blog?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by willyboy104, Feb 21, 2009.

1. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    3000 words - looks more like a Squidoo lens to me... I wouldn't read that kinda stuff on a blog because I'd fall asleep after the first 1000 words. However, if you split it in sections and maybe add some videos, yeah, it can be a good material for Squidoo.

tankard, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  2. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your comment. Nope not at all, not everyone interested in buying your Blog when you come to sell it are all going to agree on your selling price, this is just because many peoples expecatations are different however the formula's are their to create a basis on what you can offer your Blog for.

At the end of the day, its totally up to you the price you sell your Blog for, if I was to sell my Blog and use those formulas to calculate its price it would not meet the price I want to sell my Blog for, so obviously it doesn't work with everyone.

Thank you everyone for your comments

willyboy104, Feb 23, 2009 IP