1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to properly market my website builder

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Stan Petrov, Dec 23, 2016.

Hello, we've created an amazing product in my opinion but we are struggling on generating quality traffic. The builder is called Simvoly (https://simvoly.com) and we just released our ecommerce functionality as well.

I've tried signing up for various startup websites, tried contacting big/mid range medias (mashable,TC,TNW and at least 40-50 more) without any result. Trying now with adwords but still a struggle to get enough traffic. If anyone have tips or suggestions how to reach to broader audience and get more traction I'd really appreciate it.

Stan Petrov, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  2. jerytohn

jerytohn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen Wix.com ads on YouTube very often. So I assume it's working very well for them? Maybe you can try advertising on YouTube as well.

jerytohn, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  3. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Search engine optimization
    2. Blogging and guest blogging
    3. Pay per click (PPC)
    4. Retargeting
    5. Facebook ads
    6. YouTube
    7. Email marketing
    8. Word of mouth (forums/Facebook fan pages, etc.)
    9. Social media
    10. PR

Building your reputation and influence is an important part of driving traffic to your company website. Through public relations strategies, you can brand yourself as an expert in your niche and build your credibility. Doing this can increase your conversion rates and build your brand awareness. For instance, by serving as a source in journalist’s articles, the outlet typically provides a linkback to your website -- which is usually great traffic that converts well, all while building your reputation. Plus, when you’re mentioned on a big press outlet -- a trusted source for many people -- they ultimately trust you more. Press releases can also help drive traffic and generate interest in your product or service

robinymym, Mar 5, 2017 IP