1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to properly claim a Page that already exists for my business?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Dzonny, Apr 9, 2014.

Hello there,

I'd like to ask how can I claim and take over a page that exist (have about 1.900 likes so far) and that is made by someone who is not representing the organization the page is about.

I can send a scanned copy of whatever document from organization you need in order to claim that I have rights to use that organization logo/trademark and not the person who currently is admin of that page.

Just to mention: I can't find a "I am an official representative" option on that page report menu, as suggested here: https://www.facebook.com/help/168172433243582

Regards.

Dzonny, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  2. cbhattarai

cbhattarai Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you must contact to the Facebook Support team.

cbhattarai, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  3. Dzonny

Dzonny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you please tell me more about how can I do that?
    I tried to post on their support community, but I didn't get any answer, and I can't find any mail address nor contact information where I can send something to official support team.

Dzonny, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  4. palmer44

palmer44 Peon

Best Answers:
    In the upper right corner it's either help or report a problem. There is also the support community. However, unless it's a real technicall issue or problem FB will not respond but you might get some help from other members. I've waited for weeks for am answer as to why my profile picture is not showing for my webpage and nada..

palmer44, Apr 13, 2014 IP