1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote this type of application

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kiven109, Oct 10, 2015.

Hello,

'' Wasabee: Free Calls & SMS ''
    It's an android app to get free calls and sms and free mobile recharge, i tried to promote my ref link in some forumes but i could not.
    how do i promote my ref link for free to get some referals
    help me please

kiven109, Oct 10, 2015 IP
  2. snakeplissken

snakeplissken Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can't promote that kind of thing in forums unless you have some presence already. Referral programs require social capital or relatively popular niche sites. If you ain't got any of that then you should be looking elsewhere to make money. You also can't hire/pay other people to post it from their accounts as the associated costs would probably exceed any profits you could make from the referrals.

snakeplissken, Oct 10, 2015 IP
  3. Patel Jignesh

Patel Jignesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Share app features on social media and give audience to why your app better than others...

Patel Jignesh, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to do it is through social media marketing. However, you must present your app in a way that interests people. This is best done through a video. Good luck!

Anitasol, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  5. Maruf Abdullah Rion

Maruf Abdullah Rion Member

Best Answers:
    Personal Suggestions for this kinds of Apps Promotion:

1) Find out the niche first.
    2) Figure out your targeted audiences.
    3) Try to build your social media preference.
    4) Share your Apps features audiences and also let them know why they should use your apps and what kind of specialties it has.
    5) Make some videos to clarify the modules of the apps and share through YouTube and other social media.

I hope it will work for you.

Maruf Abdullah Rion, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  6. isharamob

isharamob Banned

Best Answers:
    There is some rules that will help you to promote your app:
    · First, you should pay attention to the keyword research in such services as SensorTower. You have to choose the right keyword, be wise and select it if you can compete with other apps which use it
    · Those who will read your app description are real humans, so don’t stuff it only with keywords
    · Your app’s title should be memorable, it must involve your chief keywords
    · Screenshots of your app must attract attention. So don’t take simple shots, make them shine! Don’t let that part of your app page become boring.
    · Your app trailer should be both informative and entertaining. It can show not only the purpose of your app but also creativity of the developers
    · Try to reply negative reviews as fast as you can at appstore and highlight positive ones
    · Your app logo is the first thing which potential users see scrolling appstore. So try to make it more noticeable
    · The category you choose for your app will determine your ranking in special area in the appstore. And it gives your potential users a better understanding of your app options
    · Keep an eye on your competitors, you might be missing smth
    · If you want to put a price to your app, put only those that make sense, cause there are a lot of free apps. You should make special offers to your users
    · Keep in mind that appstores in different countries require separate keyword research. Include local phrases, slang.
    Good luck!

isharamob, Mar 30, 2017 IP