1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Promote These Products on Google?

Discussion in 'Google' started by rikshaw, Jan 13, 2016.

Hello Guys,
    We want to promote these products:
    http://www.leddesignlightingonline.eu/en/brands/sharklight
    We would like to bring that page on the first page of Google for this keyword: "Shark Light"
    As you can see at present, there are some funky type lighting products are showing up for that keyword. Now we are advertising our products through display campaign in Adwords. But we also want to see that page on top of Google for the term "Shark Light" within two months from now.

How can we actually get organic and brand results. Please share your thoughts please.

rikshaw, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's a ton of on-page work that needs to be done

upload_2016-1-14_21-50-2.png

In that title heading I'd make the manufacturer be it's own hyperlink - pointing to the same place as the rest but separate

upload_2016-1-14_21-54-44.png
    that's a dreadful url
    I'd be looking for something like /en/shark-light/great-white-spot/
    the rest of that info is bullshit unless you know, and can prove, that it's what people search for

You have lots of garbage javascript on the page too - that should all be cached in proper .js files.

sarahk, Jan 14, 2016 IP
  3. DanielMartens

DanielMartens Member

Best Answers:
    Acutally adwords is still helpful for SEO of your site, just creat more fresh, professional articles and building more high quality backlinks to your site and keep on doing this , you will get more high ranking on google, but it's not so soon I guess a new site will be listing on first page of google since all of your competitors I believe still done well

DanielMartens, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  4. Mit Thakkar

Mit Thakkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do some guest posts and build some high quality web 2.0 links. It will be helpful to boost your SEO effort.

Mit Thakkar, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  5. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need a matching domain for the keyword in the first place. Try buying sharklight.org

ceenote100, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  6. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to rank first for your keyword, find an SEO expert. Nevertheless, it is hard to tell if you are able to rank in the next two months. It could be possible if there is no competition for that phrase. Otherwise, it may be a ludicrous request.

niksto82, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  7. john44

john44 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should buy seo package from experts

john44, Feb 8, 2016 IP