1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote products?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by laxmi, Feb 21, 2018.

I have clickbank account but i never touched it.What is the best way to promote clickbank products and get sales? I want to start clickbank career.Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

laxmi, Feb 21, 2018 IP
  2. Tom Davies123

Tom Davies123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Laxmi,

You'll need to create a website or a blog (Website is better)

Find out what the need of the people are and if Clickbank has those products that is the solution to the problem.

Then populate your website with articles helping those people with their problems. Become an expert in the niche.

You can then direct them to the Clickbank product.

Please remember - It is hard work. You need to be disciplined, committed and patience.. There are many people making a living using Clickbank.

Wish you all the best!

Tom Davies123, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  3. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings Laxmi, there are a lot of strategies and methods to promote Clickbank products as an affiliate. But the first step would be to come up with your domain name and website. The reason being, if you just promote directly affiliate offers by sending traffic to the affiliate sales page, you're just like every other affiliate all promoting the same offer. You want to stand out, be different, unique. But how? That's where your own web page / domain comes into play. You send traffic to your web page where you introduce yourself and then identify the need and how what you're promoting will fill the need. Because people buy from people, not systems, not products, and not companies. If you can show visitors that come to your website that you're a real person and that you want to help them solve their problem or need, they will more than likely buy from you. If you want to learn more about strategies on how to be more effective online as an affiliate, just go to the link in my signature below or PM me and I can provide more information. Thanks so much!

Dana C. Beck, Mar 26, 2018 IP
  4. samerhdid

samerhdid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hii Tom Davies123
    Do you have any method to make money without website / hosting ?

samerhdid, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  5. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to add to Tom Davies' comment, if you want to stand out from all the other affiliate marketers, you really need have your own domain / website because this way, you can brand yourself. It's really challenging (not impossible), to stand out if you're just promoting as an affiliate with Clickbank through email, Facebook posts, and YouTube videos and so on. :)

Dana C. Beck, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  6. samerhdid

samerhdid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hii Friend
    I just found this video searching on youtube , Can some one let me know how this working ?

samerhdid, Apr 19, 2018 IP
  7. Discover Passive Income

Discover Passive Income Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would agree that it does take commitment to make money with affiliate marketing.

Blogs and websites are great, but you don't have to start this way.

I suggest starting with one platform. This could be a blog, YouTube, or some other social media platform. As you do develop a steady income, you can add a second platform. Either platform you need to be posting content with affiliate offers at least once a week.

Please keep in mind that if you have no credibility in business you will need to prove this within your content. What I mean is give helpful advise and than have a pitch at the end.

8. shaznjam

shaznjam Active Member

Best Answers:
    In order to make a lot of money through ClickBank, you need to first learn how to promote its products. First, let’s try to figure out what ClickBank is. It is an affiliate marketing network organization that serves as a platform for product sellers, also known as advertisers, and affiliates, who are also referred to as the publishers

there are some other pointers that are listed product-wise on ClickBank.

ü You can view the average earnings possible from the sale of a particular product.

ü The commission percentage for each product is clearly mentioned

ü You can also get an idea of you future earnings, total sale, percentages, etc for all the products.

Unlike other reputed affiliate networks that offer a very meager commission percentage, ClickBank is very generous and the commission percentages range between 10% and 75%. Most of the products carry a commission of around 50%, which works out to substantial earnings. Payouts are made every two weeks, and the payment threshold can be set by you and can be as low as $10.

shaznjam, May 19, 2018 IP
  9. daniel andujar

daniel andujar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this morning I receive a Clickbank
    gift card
    I'm not interested in any product
    from Clickbank
    I will not promote any product
    from Clickbank neither. because to get
    the check I will have to wait 2 weeks too long
    for me, but maybe some of you will
    the gift card has 300 dollars,
    I sell it for only 75 dollars
    obviously, before you buy it
    You can use it, to see if it's working
    Any interested my email

daniel andujar, May 20, 2018 IP
  10. Bannerizer

Bannerizer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    most clickbank products have affiliate resource pages that contain methods, tips and tools for promoting their products, check that out...

Bannerizer, Aug 8, 2018 IP
  11. Abdullah Rubel

Abdullah Rubel Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest u first u select a niche and create a website. Then u search internet traffic generation strategy flow these step and generate targeted traffic to increase more sales.

Abdullah Rubel, Sep 26, 2018 IP
  12. Bridget65

Bridget65 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, Before you start with Clickbank. You really need to read their term of service. If you don't you will be suspended.

Bridget65, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  13. 3936296

3936296 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Through ezine articles, slideshare slides, youtube promotion, social media promotion, ppc etc.,

3936296, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  14. zCodeSystem

zCodeSystem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What niches are you in? It all depends on the niche you promote in!

zCodeSystem, Nov 24, 2018 IP
  15. zCodeSystem

zCodeSystem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Free traffic

1. Facebook groups on your niche

2. Youtube ( create a youtube video review on your product)

3. Quora.com ( answer people questions and send them to your article)

4. Reddit.com ( same as quora)

5.Related Forums on your niche (same as quora)

6.Blog Commenting (The right way not heey check here) Write a comment with value

7.Pinterest.com (follow many people on your niche)

8.Instagram.com (same as pinterest)

9.Twitter.com (same as pinterest)

zCodeSystem, Nov 24, 2018 IP
  16. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to start promoting products can be website and YouTube channel.

What I think YouTube channel is much better than website because videos rank much faster sometime even in 24 - 48 hours but website take months to rank.

And other things you can do to start promoting products you can also go to forums and you can simply give a really good answer and then you have the link in the signature that is promoting your offer.

And also you can go in the Facebook Groups for promoting your offer but do not add a link of your affiliate link in the Facebook groups just help other people and then they are going to come to you personally and on that time you can then recommend a product or can simply build an email list by giving free ebook or traning and then you can simply promote offer to your email list.

ankush mittal, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  17. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well to get sales you need to provide value ,many people make the mistake because they hust share aff links everywhere and this dont work .Just choose a niche where you have a passion and deliver content on your blig yourube channel social media etc then recomend products to people

Spartan14, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  18. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, the most effective way to sell online is by building a humongous e-mail list. The money is in the list.

Now, you need a blog with valuable and engaging content.
    However, this is important___ DO NOT plaster affiliate links all over your blog; instead, put your content behind an opt-in wall; that way, visitors can only access your content by providing you with their "email address"

Once you have their email, it is no longer they (blog visitors/web surfers) who decide when to see your content.

You (affiliate marketer) decide when they see content. You can hit them up once a week or once a month with your offers. Of course, if you send people emails too often, they'll put you in their spam folder.

The best email marketing tools out there include:
    GetResponse
    Drip
    MailChimp
    Aweber

In any case, content ___ even very good content doesn't convert anymore.

planck, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @planck - email lists are still better than social media followers?

sarahk, Jan 20, 2019 IP
  20. aschelow

aschelow Member

Best Answers:
    I would say to create a blog or create some videos on YouTube

aschelow, Feb 18, 2019 IP