1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote new blog?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Zedzero, Sep 1, 2006.

1. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seems every other blog using blogspot is loaded down with adsense, banners and other ad crap.

I have directories and the blogs that are submitted that are pure crap is unreal!
    Nothing of value, just ads and scraped content (must be a million blogs minimum that are nothing but news feeds).

And yet, people will build these types of blogs and want to know how to advertise them.
    Well, tons of ways to advertise them, but most people sniff their noses at such blogs and move on to REAL blogs.

iowadawg, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It really destroys the quality on DP as well, no one wants to look at those splogs anymore.

Blogmaster, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  3. riyaj4u

riyaj4u Peon

Best Answers:
    submitting your blog to blog directories... also blog commenting can help... search for questions over at yahoo answers, where you can promote your website... build an audience for your blog by using facebook pages and twitter... and keep updating your blog with new contents related to your genre... also look out for a wordpress plugin Auto Social Poster, will auto submit each n every posts to Social Bookmarkers... all these should get you started... ;)

riyaj4u, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  4. JayBay

JayBay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good advice everywhere!

JayBay, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  5. Zingali

Zingali Guest

Best Answers:
    @Keith : dude, i think you just gave me an aneurysm. holy cow. thanks for the info?!

Zingali, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  6. Zingali

Zingali Guest

Best Answers:
    @iowadog : I'm new, so I don't know a whole lot yet. Are you suggesting that index/springboard type blogs are typically ignored? I don't want to waste my time gathering up good info for a particular topic if its gonna typically be frowned upon or ignored. I guess I should branch out and try different blog styles then.

Zingali, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  7. BigMicHandley

BigMicHandley Peon

Best Answers:
    - write text and reviews.
    - buy reviews

BigMicHandley, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  8. crankshaft

crankshaft Peon

Best Answers:
    Best is posting in forums that are related to your website. It really brings some traffic if the forum is a lively one

crankshaft, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  9. B.Pit

B.Pit Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, I found a perfect post for you. Not sure if I am allowed to post links as a new member but I guess I can tell you it is at Famous Bloggers and it is called 50 traffic sources you should milk like crazy :)

B.Pit, Mar 21, 2011 IP