1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote new blog for free?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by butterfingers, Dec 21, 2011.

1. msrt

msrt Peon

Best Answers:
    you should type your own post don't use copy paste.
    Submit your blog on the blog directories.

msrt, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get FREE traffic is to either use a viral traffic exchange such as Myviralbuzz, or use social media such as facebook and twitter. With social media you must provide value and not spam. Of course you need a substantial amount of friends / followers for it to work very well. You should research how to get twitter followers, and also add some friends on FB. Try linked in as well, it's easy to add people on there too. I hope this helps you!

ninjamtlt1, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  3. yuyok

yuyok Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Network and forum can used

yuyok, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  4. interestingspree

interestingspree Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Media is the best bet. It will get google onto your site quickly!

interestingspree, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  5. ashvini

ashvini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well in you are not planning to spend money then SEO is the only go friend. Otherwise you can follow some blog which has high page rank. Try that it should work.

ashvini, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  6. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Before you submit your blog, you have to think about quality content. You do so, your blog is more attractive.

rith, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  7. plrdownloads.info

plrdownloads.info Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

You can't get many visitors on your blog fast, it takes months even years to get many Quality audience browsing your blogs, websites.

Why I say quality audience? It's because I believe that you write on your blog because you want there quality audience who will read every interested blog you write. and not people who is looking for totally different stuff.

The most quality way to bring your target audience to your blog is:

blog comments - comments on another top blogs in your niche!
    forum comments, signature - reply on peoples problem topics as best as you can. If your answers shows you as an expert in this niche then you attract many TARGETED audience, even from signature in your posts.
    blog carnivals - write reviews of other top quality blog atricles and stick them to 1 article and make sure that you definately link to every of those blogs.
    use trackbacks plugins or external websites that do trackbacks for you, just google 'trackbacks' and 'how can i use trackbacks'
    article marketing - sometime is better option to put your unique article to top article directories (ezine articlec etc.). The big PLUS for submitting your articles to these directories is that you may attract many people and it gives you a GREAT backlink to your website.

Also you can make press releases and publish them on these kind of websites. Just google 'free press releases websites'

Also ask other bloggers in your niche to exchange articles or reviews of yours articles but make sure that bloggers you are contacting are on the same level of traffic bcz only this way both of you will benefit from each others traffic. I am saying SAME LEVEL of traffic because I don't believe that if you contact blogger in your niche that has 10000+ monthly target audience and you only 100+ that you will be blogo-friends.

So start small and sometime your blog will be successful.

Other well known bloggers will notice you and then your blogging venture just starts ;)

P.S.: Do a free Report based on your experiences of blogging, what plugins you use, how you organise your articles, simply write a valuable repport that may help many people.
    And DO NOT WRITE about topics that another blogger is writing about. Use google keyword tool to determine what synonym is best to use.

Example: one blogger is writing about 'smartphone reviews and comparing' and you might write 'Why to pick Smartphone Galaxy - my own experience' and you start collecting informations about smartphone galaxy and you will have a clue what to write in there. Make sure you are an expert in your niche(if you are not, just do collect resources and learn) and you do it for fun and for habbit, not for money!

plrdownloads.info, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  8. arwen54

arwen54 Active Member

Best Answers:
    another idea to get lots of visitors coming back to your site, is offering something for free.

arwen54, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  9. plrdownloads.info

plrdownloads.info Active Member

Best Answers:
    arwen it was already told to him in the post above just have look ;)

plrdownloads.info, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  10. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    No. You aren't being realistic. What you want doesn't exist. You either do the work, or spend the money. There are no shortcuts online, or in business. If there were, don't you think everyone with a computer would be rich?

So unfortunately, you will be waiting. Forever.

hmansfield, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  11. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes you can promote it for free.. but you need have orginal content .... make sure you use twitter, facebook to promote your websites....

andersonsjohn, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  12. bidder

bidder Active Member

Best Answers:
    do old style-commenting,fb,twitter,shoubox,email
    that's all i can think right now

bidder, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  13. adomcruze

adomcruze Banned

Best Answers:
    Using the Blog directory submission You can get back links and can be able to promote your website.

adomcruze, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  14. JohnCa

JohnCa Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it just takes quality content, persistence and patience.

JohnCa, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  15. olalinks

olalinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, generate your backlinks free. Type into Google keyword : Free generate backlinks

olalinks, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  16. tribagus

tribagus Peon

Best Answers:
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]I think social networks that are best[/FONT]

tribagus, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  17. Mike2010

Mike2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do promote in top social networks and popular your post in top social bookmarking like Digg, Tagza, reditt, Stumbleupon & Delicious.

Mike2010, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  18. habreza

habreza Active Member

Best Answers:
    habreza, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  19. CafeDude

CafeDude Peon

Best Answers:
    Try posting an artile on ezinearticles linking back to your blog.

CafeDude, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  20. kruzzen

kruzzen Guest

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to do it :)

First of all, I would mainly focus on blog content at first... Post frequently to it and post good quality content that you yourself would want to sit and read :D The trick is to give traffic something good enough worth staying on your blog for...

Then off to promoting.

1. Forum signature links is a good way to promote, just ensure that you post good quality posts otherwise people will probably ignore you and your signature link ;) However if you contribute to the forum, people will start to like you and your posts more and more and then want to get to know you better by looking at your website. A lot of newer forums are a better idea because most of the time, the staff of that newer forum will want to thank you for being so active and go comment on your blog posts... I do that myself when I launch new forums and active people join with blog signatures.

2. Articles is a good idea, maybe make some article related to your blog niche and post them on the various article sites out there. However, don't post duplicate articles of your blog posts, post fresh and unique content and remember to provide a link to your blog for more useful articles!

3. Another good thing is to make a twitter and FB page for your blog and post new entry links on the pages.

Good luck!

kruzzen, Jan 21, 2012 IP