1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Promote my website easily to generate traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Examinformer, Apr 14, 2013.

1. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would ensure that the SEO is correct and then I would put a link on your social media pages. Write a press release. Go on sites like Digg, Reddit and Stumbleupon and write something about your site in the form of a review.

bettaone, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  2. richardbvc

richardbvc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Firstly, you should proper optimize the website and after create profiles in social media sites like facebook, linked-in, and twitter. It is very helpful to generate the traffic.

richardbvc, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  3. interpreneur

interpreneur Member

Best Answers:
    write articles on the internet, choose you keywords wisely and post often (its not a one time thing) and you will slowly get traffic

interpreneur, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  4. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good looking website examsinformer. If I was you, I would be checking out the Google Keyword Tool for all your exam information keywords. Government Exams, Private Exams, MBA exams, Results, Graduate Exams, Under Graduate Exams, Post Graduate Exams, Engineering Exams, Previous year Question papers on various Exams. Check out the search quantities for these keywords, which you do have beautifully optimized, and maybe create some backlinks to your site for these search terms on sites such as Slideshare, Soundcloud, sites.google.com and especially some social bookmarking backlinks to your site. These links cost $3 for 600 bookmark links and they really work. Link back to your site for all your main keywords. The bookmarking link, which is NOT an affiliate link, is:
    600 Backlinks for $3
    You can get some free backlinks from socialmonkee.com as well.
    You rock it man! You should do really well.
    Martin

dailybread2011, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  5. liffy

liffy Member

Best Answers:
    post unique content and connect with social media sites. You can make blog for your website.

liffy, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  6. venkatpvc

venkatpvc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think best place to promote your website is the forum posting related your niche.

venkatpvc, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  7. Xperts234

Xperts234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Does this mean creating a new profile other than your private/personal profile or do you just add pages for your biz to your private profile??

Xperts234, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  8. onebillionvisitors

onebillionvisitors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create Article with your targeted keywords, Suppose you want to target "banner ad" and also the peoples searching for high traffic then you can set your target keyword as "buy 100X100 banner ad space on high traffic website - website name(onebillionvisitors.org) and get billions of unique visitors"

i use it along with classifieds ads and forum posting.

onebillionvisitors, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  9. Brian Loriga

Brian Loriga Peon

Best Answers:
    Creating traffic to your website takes time and the trick is to be patient and smart.

1: Have a unique website with enriching content and user friendly
    2: Create a business page on Social Media sites and update posts regularly
    3: Create listings on local directories
    4: SEO vs SEM (SEO is harder and takes time but if done correctly will generate a a great deal of traffic over time, SEM results will be seen as soon as the ads go live)
    5: Participate in blogs and forums

There are many ways to drive traffic to the site, but it much of it has to do with your target audience and budget.

www.getfoundnow.biz

Good Luck!

Brian Loriga, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  10. socialsite

socialsite Member

Best Answers:
    I would say to try to automate as much of your advertising as possible. Time is one of the most precious things we have, so automation is the key to get your advertising done and still have a life too. One way to do that is set up a account like ping.fm, hootsuite and etc. and post updates to many different sites at the same time. Also you can get software that will automate that process as well. Plus since so many people has multiple sites they belong to it's also easier to keep track of what is going on.

socialsite, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  11. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to push all your contents up a bit, Google likes to see the contents above the fold. In your case, we mostly can see your logo and ad. There is not really much of content above the fold.

freeadstime, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  12. onebillionvisitors

onebillionvisitors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was searching to buy ad space on high traffic website and suddenly i reached www.onebillionvisitors.org

They are providing good deal $30 for 30 days, good chance to get unique visitors,

I am going to give it a try... need your best wishes ..

onebillionvisitors, May 2, 2013 IP
  13. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    great tips in real also stumbleupon great social site or more traffic :)

income_by_internet, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  14. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    To really get my site spread around the net, I use a plugin called Shareaholic. You can pick as many places as you want your content to appear. It is a really easy plugin to use.

bettaone, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  15. infoway111

infoway111 Member

Best Answers:
    I too agree with the suggestions mentioned above. Nowadays if you can properly make use of you tube marketing then you can get loads of genuine traffic. Optimize the video and see your traffic skyrocket.

infoway111, Jun 18, 2013 IP