1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Promote Mobile Application?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by umairqureshi, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Sanju Joseph

Sanju Joseph Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly, there are 2 ways - Organic and Paid way
    Now if you are going for Organic(free) way then Video marketing is a pretty good option for promoting an app and YouTube is the best place for it. You can also create Vines of 6sec for the app to grab attention and also provide free Pro keys to YouTubers to promote you app, more like affiliate marketing. You could also approach bloggers like me to promote your product.
    If you wanna go paid way then you can make use of Adwords and Facebook campaigns to target your potential customers.

Sanju Joseph, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  2. Hemang Rindani

Hemang Rindani Member

Best Answers:
    Nice methods mentioned here. I will quickly summarize it.

To promote a mobile app, you must first identify the targeted niche to prepare a strategy that revolves around it. Best marketing activities that you can do is;
    1. Paid campaign on Google - Display ads
    2. Content marketing
    3. Video promotion
    4. Social media - after analyzing importance of each platform and designing a dedicated campaign
    5. Word of mouth is a good tactic which can be done by creating buzz
    6. SEO
    7. Create a landing page for mobile app
    These things ensure you generate enough revenue and beat your competitors by a good margin.

Resource: http://www.cygnet-infotech.com/blog/dos-and-donts-of-mobile-app-marketing-via-social-media

Hemang Rindani, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  3. amreldosoky

amreldosoky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what if i invent new keyword no one search for it , how can i make people knew that word

amreldosoky, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  4. eFusion World

eFusion World Member

Best Answers:
    First Research & Analyses what is your industry and what your target audiences is & I can suggest social media is the best and powerful tool to promote your app.

eFusion World, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  5. Mandeep Negi

Mandeep Negi Member

Best Answers:
    Hello

Use Social Network For Example:-
    1.Facebook.
    2.Twitter.
    3.Instagram.
    4.SEO

#5 For me, you can start with your handful or use the anyone you listed above and test your app promotion would be the right way.

Mandeep Negi, Apr 10, 2017 IP