1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote CJ products

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by iwebsocial, Feb 6, 2016.

Hello,
    I am curious to know that what is the best strategy to promote CJ products ? I am now writing reviews about it on my blog and do some SEO work. I am currently working on it and looking for result. If you have any further ideas do share it with us.

iwebsocial, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. coalvic

coalvic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I promote my CJ products through email marketing

coalvic, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  3. SAAAD

SAAAD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how can i get commission if sale amount is 0$ ?
    i see new commission but when i checked transaction report it has 0 $ sale amount.... and has action type sale..
    please note i have same commission for same merchant day before but sale amount is equal for 3 year subscription
    and what is different between sale and advanced sale?

SAAAD, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  4. abhishek.vicky

abhishek.vicky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all join the merchant, and merchant give you deals and discount on CJ merchant page
    go to best deals and promote the deals through facebook, twitter ,article and blog .

abhishek.vicky, May 7, 2016 IP
  5. Fredi

Fredi Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to promote your affiliate product is Facebook. Facebook has more than 1.5 billion users. So you can bring targeted traffic to your product. But the first thing you have to know that how Facebook works. Facebook use "Edge Rank" to determine who is going to see your promotion. So it is important that you should have knowledge about Facebook "Edge Rank".

Fredi, May 8, 2016 IP
  6. lgchandana

lgchandana Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Being and yahoo cheap.

lgchandana, Aug 11, 2016 IP
  7. Timon Joy

Timon Joy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that You use socail FB, Google+...) to promote your affiliate product because It have so many user

Timon Joy, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  8. bigcitynights

bigcitynights Active Member

Best Answers:
    Improve your reviews, get strong backlinks, build your own brand, social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, etc), increase audience size.

bigcitynights, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  9. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    You can join an affiliate program of CJ and put the products on your website. Once your website is ready with CJ products you can promote your website on Social Media Channels like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and many more. The more traffic you generate on your website the more there will be chances to make sale from your website and you can get commission.

Web Spero, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  10. Jacob Stephen

Jacob Stephen Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the merchants of CJ are denying my approval request. How to overcome ?

Jacob Stephen, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  11. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they reject your application, Better send them a direct email and let them know that you are eager t promote their products and services. You can also share your promotion strategies with as well. I hope you will get approved by them. I personally doing this tricks and it works.

iwebsocial, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  12. Jacob Stephen

Jacob Stephen Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion

Jacob Stephen, Dec 28, 2016 IP
  13. IE-M

IE-M Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Check out this link: https://codecanyon.net/item/cj-affiliate-website/19415141 (not a affiliate link), it's a ready made website (php script) for promoting commission junction products.

IE-M, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  14. dney

dney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Promoting CJ products requires a comprehensive strategy that encompasses a range of tactics. In addition to writing reviews and optimizing your blog for search engines, you may want to consider other methods such as social media marketing, email marketing, and paid advertising. For social media marketing, you can create engaging posts and share them on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to reach a wider audience. Email marketing involves building a targeted email list and sending newsletters or promotional emails to your subscribers. Paid advertising, such as Google AdWords or Facebook Ads, can help you reach a larger audience and drive more traffic to your affiliate links. It's important to experiment with different strategies and track your results to determine which methods work best for your audience and niche.

dney, May 4, 2023 IP