1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to prevent LastPass from acting on a page.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by sarahk, Oct 24, 2017.

On some screens I'm testing LastPass is picking up the fields and deciding (erratically) that it wants to help, and thinking they're all email fields.

Here's an example.
    <input _ngcontent-c57="" class="mat-input-element" mdinput="" id="md-input-67" placeholder="Virtual tour URL (optional)">

<input _ngcontent-c20="" class="mat-input-element ng-valid ng-dirty ng-touched" mdinput="" type="text" id="md-input-77" placeholder="Street #">
    HTML:
    As a user, I can block LastPass from the page but I want to do this as the developer - so that users don't have to get pissed off and wade through LastPass FAQ to find out how.

I can't see anything in their documentation, wondering if anyone has tackled this before?

sarahk, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  2. Einheijar

Einheijar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried

data-lpignore="true"

Code (markup):
    You can also add in -search- to the id and trick it into thinking its a search field, long as you don't have any password fields it should work.

Einheijar, Nov 1, 2017 IP