1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to post an add between every post on phpbb?

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by libertygone, May 15, 2007.

how do you post a banner add between every post on phpbb or every 3rd post or every 4th post, etc.

i know how to do it between the first and second post but thats it

help would rock
    thanks!

libertygone, May 15, 2007 IP
  2. ThatForumPlace

ThatForumPlace Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend sticking with one after the first post (use the mod), and putting one after the last post. Even IF you could put one between every post you shouldn't, as you'll too quickly hit 3+ ads per page (hence getting banned from Adsense), unless you specify 3 posts per page, which is guaranteed to piss off every single user on your forum.

ThatForumPlace, May 17, 2007 IP
  3. yogesh sarkar

yogesh sarkar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to not to do this, frankly speaking I just cannot tolerate forums which do this. So unless you already have a huge forum where you don’t have to worry about too many people getting put off, stay way from it.

yogesh sarkar, May 17, 2007 IP
  4. blogster

blogster Peon

Best Answers:
    no dont do this....only put a one ad after the first post thts enuff....

www.chillnrock.com my forum i got one add after every first post...this is not a mod this is from a blog i dun rem where i got it from...

there a mod called inline banner Ads at phpbb.com check it out it does the same ting

blogster, May 19, 2007 IP