1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Pay Overseas Websites from India

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by rainbow9, Jan 2, 2014.

Im so frustrated that my debit card(maestro) does work on International Websites.
    Is there any VCC Sevices like HDFC Netsafe,Axis Bank Ewaller,Kotac Netcard,ICIC that work with International Websites.Please share your experience at this point of time,i know some of these worked earlier,does it work now?

I know about entropay and netteller.Entropay had accepted my old master card,now i lost that card and now they don't accept my maestro debit card.Neither Netteller.
    I have to cancel my maestro Card and apply for a VISA/Mastercard.

Please advice

rainbow9, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  2. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maestro card is accepted by neteller. I am unsure about this. You have to contact bank.

Wait a minute....... Are you having a chip maestro card? If yes , you have to generate pin. If i know from 1December 2013 , all card require pin while purchase due to RBI rule.

Apply Visa card not master card . Master card having problem while reverse payment.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    humtuma, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  3. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal should be there. I see almost every single site now accepting paypal.

They also support giving out debit cards but i suppose it is only for USA.
    or else you can buy things like Reloadable VCC. Google it, you may find many results

Sugavanas, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  4. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best choice will be to use Paypal with your credit card to send funds outside , but make sure your a/c is verified & your PAN profile associated with your paypal a/c , otherwise your transaction will be held for verification.

If the payment is really higher , you contact those website owners & do a BANK WIRE TRANSFER , that will be bit safer & secure.

Hope that helps :)

phptechie, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  5. raoraj

raoraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    maestro debit card doesn't work for international transactions in India.
    get a master or visa debit card from any bank in india and activate them for international transactions (online).
    by default they are deactivated.

raoraj, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  6. netwasi

netwasi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Services like HDFC netsafe and kotak netcard are still working fine. Change your bank to one of these and you don't have to worry about International payments anymore. Their vcc works for most of international payments.

netwasi, Jan 7, 2014 IP