1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to overcome twitter's 2000 limit?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by JEET, Aug 18, 2015.

What do you do when you hit the 2000 following limit?
    I read somewhere that you have tools that can unfollow people who are not following you back, but I'm scared thinking about using them. Won't that be considered "too sudden unfollowing activity"?
    Might trigger some spam/bot filters etc and I really don't want my account suspnded.
    I'm making an app that will do the same, but will keep it low http://sme.click/twitter/

I also read somewhere that you can buy followers to overcome the 2000 limit. I'd probably need 1000 additional followers , but again I'm scared.
    Are these fake accounts to boost up numbers, or people at random contacted to follow an account. Might be considered spam.
    How else can someone deliver 1000 followers for just $10, and that too in 48 hours?

I'm so confused right now. Which way to go?
    Thanks

JEET, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  2. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mehdi.b, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  3. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting read. Thanks.
    So once you hit the limit, it's difficult to get it off too...

JEET, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I've never run into this issue. Of course, growing a twitter account is tedious business (unless you're a celebrity or personally know one). One of my accounts is reaching 40k followers. You need to constantly un-follow the un-followers. Easy to do with: http://tweepi.com/ That option is still free there.

You always know how many people are not following you back and vice versa:

upload_2015-8-21_6-33-47.png

And, no, do not buy fake followers. They will disappear within 72 hours or something like that.

qwikad.com, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  5. web_fan

web_fan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you need twitter followers Pm me

web_fan, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  6. xjasminex

xjasminex Peon

Best Answers:
    you could use multiple accounts.

xjasminex, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  7. palmfanatic

palmfanatic Member

Best Answers:
    Hi jeet,
    Tweetpi is your solution here
    Add about 200 people per day
    After three days you can unfollow the people who haven't followed you back .
    Twitter knows about tweepi and advised them on the best process.
    They won't let you be too aggressive that's why I advise only adding 200 a day and then maybe uninstall after three days the ones it lets you .
    It also prevents you adding ones you previously deleted using tweepi so you don't waste time

Peter

palmfanatic, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  8. jryan89

jryan89 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like this post if I had 3 likes! This helps me out so much! Thank you!!!

jryan89, Sep 15, 2015 IP
    palmfanatic likes this.
  9. jryan89

jryan89 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And Tweetpi is so much better than crowdfire. Crowdfire only allows 25 per day unpaid and they don't tell you any limits. I was so afraid of getting banned. This is so much better! :-D

jryan89, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  10. boko577

boko577 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In case you didn't know.. The limit is now 5,000, not 2,000. All the same rules apply but it's at 5,000. Twitter doesn't actually state the exact ratio you can follow after 5,000, but it is somewhere by 10%. So if you do reach 5,000 followers, you can follow 5,500 people, etc.

boko577, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  11. SEOLADYBUG

SEOLADYBUG Peon

Best Answers:
    It is all about ratios with Twitter. Starting out you need to have an even number of followers and people you are following. If you have a large number of people you are following however not many of these people are following you back, you will have to unfollow some people so that your numbers match up. Once 2000 people follow you, you will be able to follow more than just 2000 people. It does not matter how many people follow you, what matters is that you are not following too many people.

SEOLADYBUG, Jan 18, 2016 IP