1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Outsource Link Building & Detect Quickly Bad Link Building Practices Being Used To Build BL's

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by plrinfo4u, Jul 16, 2015.

Link building has totally changed and now no longer dependent on getting as many backlinks period from as many different sources as possible. I am going to outsource my link building, and my top concern, is whether they will get me into trouble with google with unnatural link building practices and penalized with the type of backlinks they will be getting for me.

1) So what steps can I take to protect myself against my seo company that they will not get me into trouble with their bad link building on google

2) What questions should i ask the seo company I will be hiring that will alert me if they will get me into trouble with their link building strategies

3) What is your Top #1 Free Tool to check the health of backlinks being secured by seo company

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    plrinfo4u, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Always ask for regular backlinks report like weekly, try out Experienced people like me avoid hyped people taking 7 orders a month, they definately be using Auto-Tool to keep Backlinks for that high number of orders like one person here on BST is doing and not providing reports.... Maybe his clients get boost on SERP for short period like 2-3 weeks but then there sites get penalized... Always insist on Quality content and there are not much quality content writers on DP, most of these writers in BST manage teams and outsource to 3rd-party writers from Indian Sub-Continent....

jaguar34, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would ask for regular backlink reports - and go through manually checking those. Along with that, ask for some samples before you go with the company. Take the previous websites they've worked on and analyze the backlinks those have. It should at least give you a rough idea.

FPForum, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  4. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    use only white hat SEO link-building, Regular backlinks manually.

deepakrajput, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  5. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    does that even exist? :p

Try to do as much as You can manually. The most links that hurt people rankings are the links that are bought, because google finds it easier, then for example having your own PBN and full control over it. So in my experience try to keep it as manual as it can be...

Jacob.k, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would advise you to read their customer's reviews. How their website's SERPS change, is this temporarily and of course pay attention to the price too! :)

patco, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  7. PassFastRealEstate

PassFastRealEstate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't seem to find a way to create a new thread. Maybe its because I have recently just signed up. I was looking for someone to do a review of my website and just give comments or feedback to the layout and flow of it. Thanks! Here is my site

PassFastRealEstate, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  8. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can't post new threads until you get 3 likes and be a member for 48hrs (not fully sure about 48hrs)... here are the rules, please read them...

Jacob.k, Jul 28, 2015 IP