1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Optimize my Website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Khaira, Feb 16, 2016.

Actually am doing work on BtoB portal website bizzrise.net. I want to optimize website in worldwide but how its possible because i don't get the good results because i have done on page and already doing off page work like (blogs, forums, social bookmarking, local listing)everything i have done with unique content but not get the results in Google 'can anybody suggest me some new techniques for optimizing website which works fast.

Khaira, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I just took a look and there's nothing particularly unique about the site - it's really a wannabe

Look at your keywords that you are trying to rank for - does this site really belong higher in the SERPs than it's competitors? Think like a user not a site owner or SEO.

Take a look at http://bizzrise.net/productlist/Mountain-Bike
    • Our organization is engaged in offer qualitative range of BMX Extreme Bicycle. Single Speed Bicycles as per the demands of our esteemed clients.
      how the hell did that get past the proof readers? What if the client is a rogue, you won't do a deal?
    • As someone who until recently raced "BMX Extreme Bicycle" I can assure you they never ship with a stand. I don't know what the bike in that photo is of, but its a kids bike at best.
    • With the help of our hard-working and trained professionals, we have been able to offer a wide gamut of Giant Mountain Bikes. These bikes are procured from the authentic and reliable sources of the industry. Our offered bik
      So why does the graphic show a Scott branded bike?
    • * Wheel Size: 26"
      Good to see 26" wheels are still in production - but how come they don't make them in 29" or 27.5" as well?
    • By keeping our track with the current market developments, we are betrothed in presenting a wide consignment of Mountain Bicycle. In tune with the universally acclaimed standards of quality and durability, these are built
      Does anyone know how to write sales copy anymore?
    I then took a look at http://bizzrise.net/single_product_view.php?ctd=MjU=&sbd=MTgw&nbsd=MTc0Nw==&proname=6827
    Now, I was involved in a feasibility project that would have required lots of sprung floor mats delivered quickly.
    Before I'd even be interested in sending a query to a company about their mats I'd want to know
    • approx cost of the mats
    • approx lead time required
    • approx shipping time to major ports
    • how long the company has been producing this product
    • if testimonials are available
    but that kind of information isn't available. For all I know the company is going to outsource the production, or produce on demand but have no history of successful manufacturing.

this link is broken: http://bizzrise.net/productlist/about.php

upload_2016-2-17_21-18-38.png

I can see why you are doing this but it bloats the page, makes it slow to load and gives sitewide links which people are avoiding these days. How about you make the latest products a short list, not 30k! and even better make it context sensitive so when I'm looking at the list of mountain bikes I get the lastest items from sports or bikes or something relevant.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    sarahk, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  3. forager.info

forager.info Peon

Best Answers:
    you know , a great tool I use (and no its not my site) is gtmetrix.com. You can re-test and it gives very thorough insite on how to improve/optimize your website. This is probably my favorite tool today.

forager.info, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also, you can try to use keywords in link, backlink, blogging and also it can be email marketing! Try to improve your content and develop your copywriting! Such things can be very important for you!

JudySlean, Apr 19, 2016 IP