1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to optimize image in wordpress

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by dilpearl, Dec 22, 2016.

I have some problem in mysite. After testing mysite in google test find that mysite have problem in image.

I already used WP Smush plugin for solve image optimization but problem not solve yet.

Please give me some idea how can i optimize image in mysite.

Also google find problem in mysite for Reduce server response time and Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content.....

Please suggest me how can i solve these problems......

dilpearl, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  2. WP Screamer

WP Screamer Member

Best Answers:
    As far as image optimization I have been successful with EWWW Image Optimizer. Curing your "Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS" can be achieved with W3 Total Cache plugin. As far as "Reduce server response time" once you have cured your image and minify problems there is not much you can do about the speed of your server--keep your plugins at a minimum, try not to load up the "above the fold", minify your html, js and css. Hopefully this helps you! Feel free to contact me if you need to.

WP Screamer, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  3. Dana Stone

Dana Stone Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use EWWW Image Optimizer for Wordpress blog

Dana Stone, Jan 27, 2017 IP