1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to optimize a search page on my site

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by dinrock, Nov 10, 2009.

Wonder if someone can review the source view on this search page in my site. I ask in the hopes it could be offered to web visitors looking for the types of images I offer. Also, you'll note I have various other pages within my site (in my sig) and wonder if a link to this search page will help? Curious

dinrock, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  2. Umesh281

Umesh281 Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to do a lot of seo for this... Inbound links from your own site does not help you get any ranking or pr... Your main keywords are - cartoons, cartoon search engine, image search you should optimize these keywords to get traffic on your site or if you are targeting given page on your site then you should optimize "cartoon search engine" for this there are many methods and a tons of service providers are available in the market ..

Hope this helps..

Umesh281, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  3. dinrock

dinrock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Umesh281 -
    YES, corrrect...that specific page and that one only, is the one I want to get feedback on. In essence: http://www.danscartoons.com/search_cartoons.htm
    I know what you mean by those chosen keywords....I've optimized my actual index page and other sub-pages in similar ways. It is just that I seek actual input on how to best optimize ONLY that page. I recently learned that keyword meta tag is of no use anymore. In essence, my:

<meta name="keywords" content="cartoons, cartoon search engine, image search, search function offers cartoon links, links">

And I'll probably just delete that meta tag. But should I include links to that page FROM OTHER pages within my site? Curious. Let me know your thoughts.

Btw, I see more and more emphasis on the <title></title> title tag and that is probably what I'll work more on. So, should I create more LINKS TO that page from other pages inside the same site?

dinrock, Nov 14, 2009 IP
  4. zenalisha

zenalisha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    zenlaisha here, i would like to suggest u that u must use some seo techniques and some link building process for increasing the search page. SEO will very greatly help u to increase the page rank and serp.

zenalisha, Nov 18, 2009 IP