1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Optimal Costs Running Facebook Ads (Part 1)?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by johnny phill, Jul 23, 2016.

High bid ...
    Running the whole show just like ...
    Not a single order ...
    These are issues headache for about offering $ for Mark to run Facebook Ads. I had headache how reducing the cost of money to run ads that are most effective. And below is the optimal experience my FB Ads, hopefully useful to everybody:
    -------------------------------------
    Do not try to find their own recipes or buy martial arts tip, trick of the gods, kings or queens facebook , because Facebook itself constantly changing, and the first set today's audience well, not necessarily tomorrow was good, and so THE OPTIMAL IS THE DAILY, not by the set onetime and finished the ads, that throw.
    (Note: Every person has a different way my optimal way possible does not mean that you apply is also good, just running and make profit, that's good thing)
    --------------------------------------
    And to answer one of your inbox to ask me, this is exam-oriented for you (I can not answer every question like "dear, how the target audience for shoes, for cosmetics, spa, make how to reduce the bid, cost optimization ..." because each product has different characteristics, want to optimize costs, it takes time to learn, analyze).
    You will see, the bid depends on many factors: product, image, content, set your target audience, .. Then the optimum is to optimize each element one: images, content, audience ... And I use A / B testing to optimize each element.
    Here is one of the project of dividing A / B testing that you can apply:
    1. TEST PHOTOS:
    - Step 1: Create 4 different photos of the same size, the image, the same message.
    - Step 2: Create four ad groups, with same objects.
    - Step 3: Budget 4 equal groups, running simultaneously
    - Step 4: About 1 day viewing reports => Review, retain the best ads group, put the budget on that.
    2. TEST SUBJECTS OF AGE:
    - Step 1: Create one image ads
    - Step 2: Create four ads groups by age, the same object.
    - Step 3: Classification according to the unduplicated audience (age, gender, region, equipment ...)
    - Step 4: About 1 day viewing reports => Review, retain the best ads group, put the budget on that.
    3. TEST SUBJECTS IN BEHAVIOR:
    - Step 1: Create one image ads
    - Step 2: Create four groups according to behavioral advertising, different preferences.
    - Step 3: About 1 day viewing reports => Review, retain the best ads group, put the budget on that.
    ...Continue
    We are officially senior partners of Google and Facebook We can provide you business Facebook advertising account. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
    sky: johnnydeep0211

johnny phill, Jul 23, 2016 IP