1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to open ebay affilate network account?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by dp general, Mar 13, 2012.

Hello friends,

Actually i dont have any website or blog, but i need ebay affilate network account to earn money!

How can i open an account ? Please help me to open an account without website

thank you

dp general, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. happyhound

happyhound Peon

Best Answers:
    happyhound, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  3. Frank88888

Frank88888 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, it is not easy for people to be approved even they have a good site. good luck to you.

Frank88888, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  4. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate program is a way to promote items by using banners, text links, and other innovative tools, such as the editor's kit. As a seller you can earn commissions by sending traffic to your own listings as well as to other seller's listings on every purchase and also on each click that is directed to an eBay site.

You can use below link to register.
    https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/files/hub/en-US/index.html

sjdataservices, May 22, 2012 IP
  5. John77777

John77777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would you want an account without anywhere to put the ads?

John77777, May 28, 2012 IP
  6. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, this is an ancient thread, but just to point out, no, you can't join EPN without a site, full stop. And you can't put eBay affiliate links on a site that doesn't belong to you.

markowe, May 29, 2012 IP
  7. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    EPN is one of the tougher programs to get approved for... You need to have a very SOLID unique and informative site, not a thin 5 page blog..

mco65, May 29, 2012 IP
  8. markowe

Best Answers:
    That's very true, but just remember, it doesn't have to be AMAZING, just solid - problem is, a heck of a lot of people just submit some crappy cookie-cutter PLR site (yes, I kid you not, I have seen this) and wonder why they got rejected. Hobby/enthusiast sites are really good, a lot of different products can be sold that way. Also good solid product-based sites are always a good bet, especially if eBay is not already ranking on page one for those same products ;)

markowe, May 29, 2012 IP
  9. dreammen

dreammen Guest

Best Answers:
    Ebay affiliate vs Amazon affiliate, which one you prefer?

dreammen, May 31, 2012 IP
  10. markowe

Best Answers:
    It's comparing apples and oranges, they are very different programs, THOUGH, eBay and Amazon compete a lot more than they used to, with Amazon encouraging small-time private sellers and with plenty of used items, while eBay has been encouraging big brands and sellers for years.

But essentially they are a lot different still - Amazon pays on a commission basis, a flat 4-6%, but only has a cookie life of 24 hours. EPN is paid per click, with the click value varying according to a bunch of factors (I wrote something about that here, not to go into that now). EPN though has a 7-day cookie life, with various actions on the part of your referral (bids, buys, clicks on ads, signing up to Paypal etc.) all contributing to increasing your overall EPC over that period. And NEW users you sign up have a 30-day cookie, so that is WAY better than Amazon.

But the other real difference with eBay is the auctions, with tons of second-hand items, collectibles, etc. You just can't get access to that kind of inventory anywhere else, plus there are far less niche sites competing for those kinds of niches, so that is what makes EPN really interesting.

markowe, May 31, 2012 IP