1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to monetize twitter traffic?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by mourax, Mar 15, 2016.

Hi folks. Just a question, if I have twitter account (about sport) with followers, how can I monetize it? I have no any ideas

mourax, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  2. coalvic

coalvic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sending promotional tweets

coalvic, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  3. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there are a lot your can do. May be posting some affiliate links to some betting sites will help you in making some money through your twitter account.

rf-harris, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  4. All Marketing Trends

All Marketing Trends Member

Best Answers:
    There are several ways to monetize your twitter. Please see below some of them:
    1. Affiliate Marketing: You may join any affiliate marketing site and earn money promoting product from their.
    2. Social Media Paid Site: There are plenty of sites that provide revenue sharing opportunity you may try them.
    3. Direct Selling: You may start a website and monetize your twitter promoting other people's business, service and product as like (allmarketingtrends.com)

All Marketing Trends, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  5. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    be a draft kings affiliate, or affiliate for sports betting / online gambling.

MurrayRothbard, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  6. TRUE Media Partner

TRUE Media Partner Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Look for some cpa offers in sport/health niches and try to promote it via your account. Or try to build an e-mail list.

TRUE Media Partner, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  7. Anubhav-soin

Anubhav-soin Member

Best Answers:

Twitter and FB or any other social site should be use for branding purpose, to share some quality posts/tweets so that your reader can find those intresting and are willing to click the links that you shared. Don't just tweet for the sake of earning money

Note : keep sharing other members tweets and posts also that will also keep your branding page in good position .

Anubhav-soin, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  8. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, it is very actuality question! I have fouded a lot of good tips-sites about solve this needs! Try to watch more detail at http://contentlockinghelp.com/tutorials/monetize_twitter_traffic.html or in YouTube video at !
    Also,
    Step 1

Establish a habit of regularly posting informative and interesting content which your subscribers find interesting and at least periodically retweet.

Step 2
    Promote your Twitter feed through other media such as email, blogs, Facebook and other on- and off-line sites.

Step 3
    Build your Twitter subscriber list to a healthy number in the thousands. One easy way to do this is to subscribe to a number of related Twitter feeds. Many other tweeters will reciprocally subscribe to anyone that subscribes to them.
    It is from trust site!

JudySlean, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  9. Anubhav-soin

Anubhav-soin Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good. But i still think its not a good idea to monetize your tweets this way :)

Anubhav-soin, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  10. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Way not, try it! Also, it is a good knowledges for your developing))))

JudySlean, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  11. Anubhav-soin

Anubhav-soin Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried it yourself. I think people won't like this. do not want my followers to unfollow me :)

Anubhav-soin, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  12. Webandsocialsitesharing

Webandsocialsitesharing Peon

Best Answers:
    I've built up a Twitter following to around 50k in about a year and have struggled to monetize. Most successful route has been affiliate marketing...And I use "successful" lightly
    "

Webandsocialsitesharing, Apr 21, 2016 IP