1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Monetize this?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GAdsense, Apr 21, 2015.

I've purchased this site a couple years ago. And this site has been lying untouched since a couple years but still it's getting around 22k+ pageviews.

How would I be able to monetize it with not much work? Or am I better off selling this thing?

The site is www.MkvFilms.net before anyone asks for the URL.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    GAdsense, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  2. Nick PPC.BUZZ

Nick PPC.BUZZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd rather sell it. If not, a movie-related blog maybe? Hard work, but still

Nick PPC.BUZZ, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much should it sell for since the name is pioneer and traffic and rankings are pretty much very strong. Where to find the buyer?

GAdsense, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you sell it with out first trying to monetize it? You have no idea what it's worth to YOU until you do so.

NetStar, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  5. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Well, you're right. But see, either I'd like to instantly apply monetization that works. Or rather sell this to someone who can do a great job at monetizing it and at the same time, I get the big sum for applying it elsewhere. The site is worth it because there has not been a single link marketing or anything like that since almost two years. Yet it always appears at first page of SERPS. If someone who's looking forward to make posts, even weekly, the traffic would double easily.

What are your monetization suggestions?

6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can make $5,000 monetizing it or maybe you make only $.05. You don't know since you haven't monetized it. This will also determine the web sites worth as well.... you do want to make the most on it right?

NetStar, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  7. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't prob just sell it. You could try some sort of movie CPA offer

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  8. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Not certainly the most, well who doesn't want that but on the other hand, I have certain coming up in the following months that it would be hard to pay attention to the site. With that said, looking forward to a deal, maybe monetizing or selling that starts paying me up soon. It's not one of those sites that are very close to my heart, so am looking forward to make an app which might not earn anything but still I want to do that and maybe you get the idea.

For this site, how do you think what monetization will work best? And who do you think will be interested to buy it for good worth?

9. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Competition, we've outranked it by just our domain and number of posts and work that has been put in to it earlier. I've done marketing work for this site around more than an year ago, maybe two years and that's it. So one thing's for sure, traffic is not temporary. It is going to stay and the record proves it. When I did that work, i marketed it by all my heart. Am so sure that posting more posts will bring it up on top almost in a week for rest of all such keywords.

For the Ddos attacks, am not worried since it has been hosted intelligently by Blogger so they would take care of the rest. No one can break in to that and hurt it all since it's Google backed. That's what I think.

But am looking forward to sell it so that I can put money on to an app I want to make. But apart from that, am tight on budget so selling it would help me to ease out and handle other important situations.

Thanks.

10. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try joining an affiliate program that allow people to watch unlimited movies for a monthly fee like Netflix. Might it helps some.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 25, 2015 IP