1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Monetize a URL Shortening website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by fatmanonline, Mar 10, 2015.

Hi Guys, i need a small piece of advice. I have a URL shortening website which has around 35k a month and im expecting it to cross 50k this month. The visitors are unique as per my server awstats.
    First of all do you think this is a good quality traffic to start with, most of the visitors are from US.
    I have already tried revenuehits and popcash for banners and pop up ads but they pay pennies.

Can you pls suggest how should i monetize it? Really appreciate your advice, thanks!

fatmanonline, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  2. A.G

A.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you have adult section you should place plugush popunder

A.G, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  3. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try PPI , PPD & CPA offers.

nikipink, Mar 11, 2015 IP
  4. fatmanonline

fatmanonline Member

Best Answers:
    @A.G: Visitors are generating urls, dont have any specific niche. Thanks for your revert.
    @nikipink: can you name some good affiliate networks for ppi & ppd. Thanks for your expert advice.

fatmanonline, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  5. David.Propeller

David.Propeller Member

Best Answers:
    Most of our publishers monetize their shortening services by placing our "onclick landings" as a full page ads before transferring user to destination link.

David.Propeller, Mar 18, 2015 IP