1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to monetize a Facebook fan page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by fahmouch, Oct 23, 2009.

I own a facebook fan page (about pizza) With 33.000 fans growing every day .I m searching for methods to monetize the page .Please Help .

fahmouch, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  2. epic1231

epic1231 Peon

Best Answers:
    if it's about Pizza why not contact some of the larger Pizza type of companies and see if they would like to purchase a plug for their daily or weekly deals.. Contact Domino's, Pizza Hut, Pappa John's etc, or maybe even go to some of your smaller pizza places in your area and contact them see if they want some advertising (although with facebook being so universally large, you would do better with the larger corporations that have stores throughout many different countries)

epic1231, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  3. sofisticacion

sofisticacion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And if you get the sale, how much will be the estimated of a fan group at facebook?
    I have a health one...

sofisticacion, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  4. pippiplaw

pippiplaw Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you message all the members of a group in facebook, or is there a limit to stop you spamming

pippiplaw, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  5. torreylee

torreylee Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can message your entire group with one sent message, the option is right under the profile picture on the left-hand side, it says "send message to fans" I do it once a week to keep my people aware of my presence. FB does not limit the amount of messages you can send them, because they have joined your group willingly and they can "un-join" as they wish, Try it out...

http://www.mesothelioma-lawsuit-advice.com/ascites.html

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
    torreylee, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  6. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    Why don't you start a review blog about Pizza Ovens, or put up a page selling Pizza ovens or other supplies to make home made pizza ?
    Sign up with Amazon, and put up a little store page with a few Pizza ovens on it the same as you would build any other HTML page on Facebook.

You can use the product images provided and just insert your affiliate link.

hmansfield, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  7. GameFriends.com

GameFriends.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Just curious, but how do you get a fanpage with 33k members for pizza if you don't own a pizza site? :) Anyway, I think others have made great suggestions with contacting pizza companies. I'm not familiar with many food affiliates but perhaps you can sell food products, or cooking ware such as "Make your own pizza with this self contained brick oven pizza"and post the affiliate link for the oven. If not, you could probably sell premium pizza dough through an affiliate. Try high end, to make it seem special and the fans might be interested to try to create their own pizza.

GameFriends.com, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  8. facebookapp

facebookapp Peon

Best Answers:
    when you are in you facebook home in bottom facebook home page the is an option "Application" single click on it the is the option "Ads and Pages" which logo small "f" open it. here you can monetize your fan page.

facebookapp, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  9. 1SEONewby

1SEONewby Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice- Makes me want to set up a fan page and start shopping for paying adds to post. thanks

1SEONewby, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  10. facebookapp

facebookapp Peon

Best Answers:
    You can add applications like twitter application, rss feeds application or youtube channel application on your fan page.

facebookapp, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  11. HardEarned$

HardEarned$ Peon

Best Answers:
    add a banner to it

HardEarned$, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  12. jvfconsulting

jvfconsulting Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sell pizza

jvfconsulting, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  13. TRONIXNEWS

TRONIXNEWS Member

Best Answers:
    You should probably make a website or something to attach your fan page to. This will serve two purposes.

1. You can monetize your new site from your fan page visitors, and various adsense, banner ads.

2. Facebook requires fanpages to be attached to a website. This is the primary difference between a fanpage, and a group page. Once they find out your fan page is not attached to a website, they'll remove your ability to communicate with your fans via messages, or wall posts.

TRONIXNEWS, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  14. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't think this is true. You don't have to have a website to have a fan page...that makes no sense at all. One has nothing to do with the other.
    You can have a fan page for any kind of business, organization, event, profession or anything you like. It has nothing to do with if you have a website or not.

hmansfield, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  15. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is true... sort of. When your fan page reaches 50,000 or more, facebook will send you an email:

Here is the authentication page:

And here is the message you receive upon looking at your own fan page as an admin:

I followed their instructions and put a fan box on my website. As of now, they are reviewing it. If they don't approve, I will lose my ability to pubish stories to my wall, as well as my ability to message all my fans.

Here's the best way to monetize a Facebook Fan Page based on my experience.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
    MyHub, Nov 15, 2009 IP