1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to monetize a blog.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by afaufio, Feb 13, 2018.

Hello dear friends,

Recently i started a blog and placed adsense ads there. I just had 2 pages written and google suspended my adsense account for invalid click activity; i was banned unfairly. What i ask is how can i make money with my blog as i consider to go ahead with it ? I got kind of lost with this adsense decision even more that i didn´t click my own ads and head just 3 clicks. I write abouta disease that is considered not curable by conventional medicine, but is cured by the traditional chinese medicine. How can i monetize this blog ?

Thanks in advance for all answers and help.
    SEMrush
    Warm regards

afaufio, Feb 13, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Scriptechweb

Scriptechweb Member

Best Answers:
    If you are optimizing your blog for Adsense then make sure that you are writing quality & keyword enrich content. Optimize your blog with Magazine style theme, quality content, Blog Authorship, Social Share. Add all your blog url under Adsense panel so Google can track all the listed blog and you'll not receive any unwanted clicks from different sources if your Adsense code is being used by any other person. So, make sure to include all your url under Adsense Account. Also, please follow only Whitehat method for Adsense to keep your account active without any issues.

Scriptechweb, Feb 14, 2018 IP
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would highly recommend to start building a subscribers list. Optimize your entire blog for email marketing.

You can also monetize with a few affiliate products, but do not over do this. What you want to mainly focus on is building that email list.

As you are building your email list, set up your follow-up sequences to build a relationship with your subscribers. And promote affiliate products gradually.

As time goes by, and you are building an email list, you should look into creating your own digital products. You can write a short ebook on your topics and sell it for a few dollars to your email list.

Everything will start with your blog and email list. This is the smartest way to monetize for passive income.

Once you have your blog site fully optimized for email marketing, you need to start building up the traffic to it.

Here is an image that can help you this simple concept a lot better.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps! :D

Snoopy240, Feb 16, 2018 IP
  4. madahason2

madahason2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about adsense, it takes a whole ton of clicks to make small pennies on adsense. i would recommended you find a product related to the topic you are writing about and see if you can promote it as an affiliate.
    To promote your article to get quality leads, join related facebook groups and interact with those groups and once in awhile you share the links to your articles. don't spam though, spamming will get you kicked out in most serious groups.
    Do youtube videos and give enough insight on the topic and the solution to it. people will find it useful and they will follow the link to your site and hopefully make purchases through you affiliate links. There are many ways to monetize your site but if you are still starting out better stick with one and grow as you learn.

madahason2, Feb 18, 2018 IP
  5. hodor1

hodor1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also have a blog and I don't use adsense, I use real cpm and ad maven for pops

hodor1, Feb 22, 2018 at 5:23 AM IP
  6. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah, I agree with madahason2. Find a product that is related to your blog. Maybe work out an affiliate situation with the manufacturer. Perhaps there are books on the subject? If so, may they are listed on Amazon, which does have an affiliate program.

usasportstraining, Feb 22, 2018 at 8:59 AM IP
  7. egoldzone

egoldzone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try CPA offers for health ... so many offers on clicksure

egoldzone, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:26 PM IP
  8. drewcored

drewcored Peon

Best Answers:
    OP how about you post your blog here so we can give you a good advise on what's best for your blog.

I'm not sure if it's allowed here but that's going to be helpful for us to give you an advise about appropriate source of income for your blog.

drewcored, Feb 25, 2018 at 7:45 AM IP